Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
No way. Before ANYONE takes the vaccine, allow me to share all the deaths, hospitalizations and strange reactions of those around the world who Fake News hasn't bothered to inform you about. This vax ALTERS the RNA in your cells. It also has weird ingredients in it like aborted fetal tissue & other fun stuff like arsenic. Bill Gates & Fraud Fauci engineered & funded it big. Bill Gates is a big believer in depopulation through vaccines and last I heard, was a computer person...not a physician. DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST. Unfortunately, when its done its done.
No one is twisting your arm to get it

No one is twisting your arm to get it

well not so fast there pilgrims

one has to define twisting

if you meant twisting equals mandatory , you are correct , the covid vaccine is not actively mandatory , yet

and I say active mandatory because right now we have passive mandatory vaccines

when I cannot board an airplane without proof of vaccination , leave the United States or enter another country without proof of vaccination , many frontline healthcare workers are “required” to get vaccinated as a condition of employment , and many other examples of passive mandatory vaccinations

i know a few people who are having to make a life changing decision as to whether they get the vaccination or lose their job

that is some arm twisting in my opinion

Fk the Government and fk that vaccine. And believe me they will start trying to make you take that freaking shot. They can kiss my ass.
I know an old man that smokes three packs of cigarettes a day and he took both shots cause he is worried about getting the virus and dying😳,,are you fking kidding me.😒

Fk the Government and fk that vaccine. And believe me they will start trying to make you take that freaking shot. They can kiss my ass.
I know an old man that smokes three packs of cigarettes a day and he took both shots cause he is worried about getting the virus and dying😳,,are you fking kidding me.😒
You really smoke 3 packs of fags a day

Three ain't shit. In my heyday. I was putting four packs a day away, and sometimes five. Last doc I went to said he couldn't tell I'd ever smoked a day.
Lol I find that hard to believe you smoke 420 cigarettes a week and the doctor said he couldn't
Tell you smoked that’s 1680 a month

sorry man I’m surprised you can breathe

All ya gotta do is get a hypodermic suck it up and pop it in your arise....

giphy.gif

Lol I find that hard to believe you smoke 420 cigarettes a week and the doctor said he couldn't
Tell you smoked that’s 1680 a month

sorry man I’m surprised you can breathe
Your math skills are sorely lacking. I smoked a minimum of 560 a week, and that's 2240 a month. Believe what you will. I have no reason to lie. I was smoking that much when I was in Jr. High and running track with the HS varsity team. I can still dive underwater and scare the shit out of people that think I've drown. Not bad for a guy that was born with asthma, huh?

Be aware of what's ahead, there is talking and rumors of medicating the water supplies to keep the Country from interior war. It would su8re make giving vaccines easy if they could poison us orally.
Good luck with that! I've been drinking well water since '60.

Latest posts

Back