Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Two people across the street had Covid and were sicker than dogs. Two others I knew have died. Sorry but I'm going to waltz through life thinking Covid is a hoax. South Florida is a HOT SPOT and I'm doing what I can to protect myself. Do what you like but don't disparage those getting the vaccine.
Don't try and scare us into taking the vaccine.

Last edited:
Two people across the street had Covid and were sicker than dogs. Two others I knew have died. Sorry but I'm going to waltz through life thinking Covid is a hoax. South Florida is a HOT SPOT and I'm doing what I can to protect myself. Do what you like but don't disparage those getting the vaccine.
No one is saying Hoax, just not going to allow anyone administer an unproven or tested vaccine.
Most Vaccines take 10yrs to get federally approved , this one was rushed and pushed through.
To each their own .

Leo,,me and my Wife had the shit. It wasnt any worse then the Influenza. A little different but no worse. Im 65 with a heart condition and my Wife is 69.
I had the Influenza about 5yrs ago too and i thought it was going to kill me. Several thousand ppl including children died that year and we didnt shut the fking Country down and try and force ppl to take a shot and wear a mask that doesn't stop the virus. 80% of the ppl who got Covid including 1st responders were wearing a mask.
And we already have proof that the reported Covid deaths were exaggerated. If you died from a heart attack they blamed it on Covid.
The Media scared the shit outta ppl with thier lies.
I hope the shot works out for you but im not getting a shot that got pushed thru by politicians before they had time to study long term effects.

Never had a flu shot in my life. Why start now? The Old Hen gets one every year. She still gets the flu on occasion, as well as I.
This damn sure ain't my first pandemic. It is the first time I've ever seen them shut the world down and pretty much destroy the economy.

This is My Doctor in action.....now you know why I am hesitant to get the shot

Unless I'm mistaken that same guy played a grizzly old bounty hunter/doctor in the reboot of True Grit. The way he said "do either of you need...medical attention ?" was funny af.

Got back from my MRI a few minutes ago. The Radiologists and I got to talking.....I find a way to bring up the subject of the shot. I asked him what he thought of it and kind of blew me off but later I asked if he had gotten the shot. Not yet he said. Thought that was kind of funny why a guy in his early 50's and with his job he hadn't gotten the shot yet. So I flat out asked him if he was gonna. Wouldn't answer but his body language said NO! Probably my imagination but I sure hear about the majority of front line workers refusing to get poked.

Got back from my MRI a few minutes ago. The Radiologists and I got to talking.....I find a way to bring up the subject of the shot. I asked him what he thought of it and kind of blew me off but later I asked if he had gotten the shot. Not yet he said. Thought that was kind of funny why a guy in his early 50's and with his job he hadn't gotten the shot yet. So I flat out asked him if he was gonna. Wouldn't answer but his body language said NO! Probably my imagination but I sure hear about the majority of front line workers refusing to get poked.
They are not allowed to discuss the vaccine

Good Day All
my sister is one of the top medical scientists in Canada
and in the world if you have a serious question about the covid19
I can talk to my sister I will do it with pleasure

I will get a shot....but it not sure it the good thing to do now
the vaccine will get better soon....but old man like me it imported

if you go out often to the store or go to a place with ppls
by careful the covid19....kill faster than AIDS
and is more dangerous for the world

but maybe the covid19 will save the world
for a bit longer

but now the world is finish to much Co2
water will kill ppls soon in 2050 all the ice
will by gone....water everywhere the sea will go up

Info from my sister....😔
téléchargement (5).jpg

pexels-photo-2400594.jpeg

04.jpg
5c92d9392300008b00e8985c.jpeg
Ingenieur-chimiste-secteur.png
chercheur-en-laboratoire-IRAD.jpg

Klick_Health_COVID-19_labeled_3d_render-lr.png
Cornoavirs-1.jpeg
file-20201214-15-gteudf.jpg

Had my first shot yesterday. Sinovax. For me, it's strange to hear people say things like, "I'm not putting strange substances in my body." You see them, covered in tattoos (tat ink is not a regulated substance), drinking Coke, eating junk food... literally cramming harmful gunk into their mouths. I was actually addicted to Diet Pepsi myself once... I am so looking forward to being able to live in public again without fear.

Smoke, post: 1117959, member: 61475"]
Good Day All
my sister is one of the top medical scientists in Canada
and in the world if you have a serious question about the covid19
I can talk to my sister I will do it with pleasure

I will get a shot....but it not sure it the good thing to do now
the vaccine will get better soon....but old man like me it imported

if you go out often to the store or go to a place with ppls
by careful the covid19....kill faster than AIDS
and is more dangerous for the world

but maybe the covid19 will save the world
for a bit longer

but now the world is finish to much Co2
water will kill ppls soon in 2050 all the ice
will by gone....water everywhere the sea will go up

Info from my sister....😔
View attachment 270668
View attachment 270669

View attachment 270671View attachment 270672View attachment 270681View attachment 270676
View attachment 270682View attachment 270677View attachment 270679
[/QUOTE]
I'm calling ** on this one!

By the way....I was wondering, why do they call it Covid 19??? Did I miss the first 18 outbreaks?
Because the earliest confirmed cases of COVID date to late 2019, scientists added the “-19” to the end of the name to make it more specific. If, in the future, another new kind of coronavirus emerges and causes a new type of coronavirus disease, it also will be named for the year it’s first identified. Let’s hope that doesn’t happen for centuries to come.
Covid has always been a name for a virus before this outbreak

Two people across the street had Covid and were sicker than dogs. Two others I knew have died. Sorry but I'm not going to waltz through life thinking Covid is a hoax. South Florida is a HOT SPOT and I'm doing what I can to protect myself. Do what you like but don't disparage those getting the vaccine.
Smart thinking .

Latest posts

Back