Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
FB_IMG_1618309747791.jpg

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine has been put on hold due to side effects. Word around the camp fire is that Roster took it up the arise to honor the song he wrote and look what happened to him. ^^^^^ got a bad case of Green Akers!!

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine has been put on hold due to side effects. Word around the camp fire is that Roster took it up the arise to honor the song he wrote and look what happened to him. ^^^^^ got a bad case of Green Akers!!
Hey that was your Bro Buddy that wrote that song
Slow down man, here's the deal, you lying-dog-faced-pony-soldier

"MY BODY MY CHOICE" is that not what they say to justify killing unborn babies?? which by the way only humans that have been born are in favor of.
there is no way they put that in me .....ya know in the 1800's they coined the phrase mad hatter to describe those that made and wore that felt hat it was the mercury they used to preserve the felt made them go mad.......now that is what they put in vaccines to preserve them....................

Everyone has a right to make that decision. I have friends,family, and Co-Workers who have taken the shots. I play around and give them shit but its just joking around. They dont talk shit to me because i wont take it. Thats the way its supposed to be. Agree to disagree like adults and everything is cool. But we have had some on here,,whom are now gone who thinks its okay to talk crap to ppl who didnt or wont get the shot or wear a mask. And thats not cool.
Glad to see everyone here now are adults.

Hopper is right but I agree with BigJer that some have reason to get the shot. We all have to live with our fears and desires. Yoper and many others on here have gotten the shot as well. In the end we will all come out of this on the other side and some day we might even laugh about it.

Didn`t wanna` take any vaccine . But a daughter in health care and and wife believing Faucis every word , it was tough . After 50 years with the same woman ya` learn which battles to fight . Stage 4 COPD , so I probably could use it . No problem with either shot as far as effcts go . And with only a short row to finish up this ol` life....why not ?
My thoughts are.....if ya` want it , take it . And don`t if ya` don`t !
peace

Didn`t wanna` take any vaccine . But a daughter in health care and and wife believing Faucis every word , it was tough . After 50 years with the same woman ya` learn which battles to fight . Stage 4 COPD , so I probably could use it . No problem with either shot as far as effcts go . And with only a short row to finish up this ol` life....why not ?
peace
Well said burnie. Hope you are doing well.

peace

Keep your chin up Burnie!
Here is to a better day.

Just another data point as someone who's been vaccinated for almost 3 months and has vaccinated hundreds of people, this really needs to remain a relatively simple health decision. If you're of a certain age and/or have any preexisting health conditions (esp. respiratory issues or obesity), it's a _really good idea_ to get on a wait list to get vaccinated asap. For your sake and your family's sake.
The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, while a newer technology, are proving to be extremely effective and very safe. In fact, I wouldn't doubt that the majority of vaccines will use this tech in the coming years - it's kind of a game changer. I had the Pfizer - first shot, sore arm like always; second shot I felt some mild symptoms the next day which was my immune system kicking in.
We only had one person have an acute reaction to the (Pfizer) vaccine, and she had a shellfish allergy severe enough that she carried an EpiPen. She was ok after a dose of epi, and knew she was at higher risk anyway.

Keep the fking shot. Dont want it. I already had the shit anyway. I am 65 yrs old with heart disease and mild emphysema. The shit made me sick,felt like crap,coughed my ass off. Same crap happened with the Influenza about 5 yrs ago. Its a virus,,go fking figure.
By the way,,my Wife had it too and she is 69.
If your in crappy shape and old,, shit happens that will kill your ass.

Latest posts

Back