Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
WitchKing I understand where you are coming from. I'm not vacc'd, I don't trust big pharma, I don't trust the gman, I don't trust conspiracies. I know that everyone leaves out those things that don't fit their point. I use critical thinking and try to look at every aspect of the issue, everyone has an hidden agenda, a hidden motivation. That being said I do not think there is a panel of 5 or 6 dudes sitting around since who knows when trying to direct and manipulate every aspect of life. oooh and I am into politics. but I will also try to steer away from being political.
A conspiracy is only a conspiracy until it becomes fact or fiction. It can be either. So let's not get to ahead of ourselves either way.
But let's not dog someone who might have different ideas then you. You could be as wrong as you think he is. And thats a fking fact. We are all brothers so let's not forget that on this forum.

we can thanks barry for getting the ball rolling... :rolleyes:
I always enjoyed Chuck Barry
tenor.gif

One solution is to go in private if I needed to talk voice my opinions about world politics with another member, that's what I have done in the past when needed.

all quiet on the southern front .. neighbors and border ..

No politics from me ever, .. just soft words and a big stick

I would hit em hard with a First Strike while there is still time.
explosions.gif

A few well placed EMP's over the correct Geographic area would solve the problem. The next war will be fought with sticks and stones.
But this is you and your neighbors not Politics of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
was I offensive or in some way condescending? I voiced my opinion as did he.
Slightly, but its done and all is forgotten. We are all brothers here, not to mention fking potheads so these things happen sometimes. We all do it. Glad to see you were paying attention. Now lets get high and move on my friend. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🤠

One solution is to go in private if I needed to talk voice my opinions about world politics with another member, that's what I have done in the past when needed.
Thats what many here do. Thats way the politics stay in PMs not the open forum. But being fking stoners it still happens from time to time. Thats what the Mods are here for. We cleaned this place up and now its running smoothly. Well as smoothly as it can with all you mean old bastards.😁

Last edited:
Thats what many here do. That way the politics stay in PMs not the open forum. But being fking stoners it still happens from time to time. Thats what the Mods are here for. We cleaned this place up and now its running smoothly. Well as smoothly as it can with all you mean old bastards.😁

smooth eh

me and roster can fix that baby!

WitchKing I understand where you are coming from. I'm not vacc'd, I don't trust big pharma, I don't trust the gman, I don't trust conspiracies. I know that everyone leaves out those things that don't fit their point. I use critical thinking and try to look at every aspect of the issue, everyone has an hidden agenda, a hidden motivation. That being said I do not think there is a panel of 5 or 6 dudes sitting around since who knows when trying to direct and manipulate every aspect of life. oooh and I am into politics. but I will also try to steer away from being political.
Totally Zeke.. I get ya man.
I know I get pretty fired up sometimes about this stuff. Don't mind me, lol

I have done alot research on this stuff. I hate that I have to do it, but I do.
Ya know, I do not know if this some type of conspiracy we are living through or not, no one can say for sure, certainly not me, BUT..I have never felt the vibes in this nation that I feel now. Something is drastically wrong whether that's a direct result of someone's plan or just the decline of western civilization. Whatever it is, I have to do whatever I can to help steer us back on course, and not from any political view certainly, but from the view of being an American. If I sat on the sidelines while all this ** happened, I would never forgive myself, so I guess maybe some of this is driven by ME.

Latest posts

Back