Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
I still think that the Virus and all the mutated versions runs its course will disappear like SARs did yrs ago, problem is that "they " are letting in anyone unvetted from different parts from all over the world were multiple mutant strains have already developed , hence the continuance of the Virus. Christmas Present to the US via China.

During the turkey day feast, my SIL was asking my grand nephew if he'd been vaxed yet. He told her no. She asked if he was going to get vaxed, and he said he didn't know She told him she thought he should. I told the kid to buy a Detroit Lions jersey. He kinda looked at me funny, so I told him if he wore it, he'd never catch anything.

During the turkey day feast, my SIL was asking my grand nephew if he'd been vaxed yet. He told her no. She asked if he was going to get vaxed, and he said he didn't know She told him she thought he should. I told the kid to buy a Detroit Lions jersey. He kinda looked at me funny, so I told him if he wore it, he'd never catch anything.
Might have to explain that one to Walt LOL

So now they are talking about a Moroccan variant. What have you guys heard about this one?
They're moving the goal post again. Don't believe a word of it.

This is getting ridiculous. Between the Chi-comm Psy-op and the race war our own media want us to participate in, it's no wonder people are going insane. Mass derangement.

1638018004369.png

Latest posts

Back