Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
I'm not getting the Fauci ouchee.
I have had covid ..possibly twice. While I can't say it was pleasant, I survived it both times if indeed ..the first time was covid, which by the classical symptoms, I believe it was. First time knocked me on my ass bad, second time(which was a confirmed case) was like a cold. No worse. Also I'm kind of stubborn like that, if you tell me I HAVE to get a vaccine I will not get it to say " **** you". Sorry it's part of my nature. I am willing to quit my job if the mandate actually goes into effect.
If and this is a BIG if, IF..I felt they were being truthful with people and really seemed to have a real motivation to end this pandemic(like talking about theraputics and not calling it Horse dewormer and actually looking at states who are actually doing really well despite not locking down their state and destroying it's economy) I would probably take it , but, The government and the media lie and I don't do SHIT for liars. Just sayin..
Guess I should edit to say..If you got the jab , good on you, I really don't care one way or the other but just don't try to push it on me or treat me like a second class citizen because I chose to make my own medical decisions.

Not losing my job bro over a shot. Been here way to long and make way to much money. To each his own. I think it's complete and total bullshit that that the government did this shit. As a man who has always provided for his family for many many yrs I can not nor will I lose my job over a shot. Like many here I've taken many a jab in the military and had no fking idea what or why. I know several who have got the fking shot and are just fine.
Again,, if it wasn't for the Mandate I wouldn't have gotten the God Damn shot because I've already had the fking Covid shit.

Last edited:
Not losing my job bro over a shot. Been here way to long and make way to much money. To each his own. I think it's complete and total bullshit that that fking idiot in Office did this shit but as a man who has always provided for his family for many many yrs I can not nor will I lose my job over a shot. Like many here I've taken many a jab in the military and had no fking idea what or why. I know several who have got the fking shot and are just fine.
Again,, if it wasn't for the Mandate I wouldn't have gotten the God Damn shot because I've already had the fking Covid shit.
How ya feeling today Bro?

I'm not getting the Fauci ouchee.
I have had covid ..possibly twice. While I can't say it was pleasant, I survived it both times if indeed ..the first time was covid, which by the classical symptoms, I believe it was. First time knocked me on my ass bad, second time(which was a confirmed case) was like a cold. No worse. Also I'm kind of stubborn like that, if you tell me I HAVE to get a vaccine I will not get it to say " **** you". Sorry it's part of my nature. I am willing to quit my job if the mandate actually goes into effect.
If and this is a BIG if, IF..I felt they were being truthful with people and really seemed to have a real motivation to end this pandemic(like talking about theraputics and not calling it Horse dewormer and actually looking at states who are actually doing really well despite not locking down their state and destroying it's economy) I would probably take it , but, The government and the media lie and I don't do SHIT for liars. Just sayin..
Guess I should edit to say..If you got the jab , good on you, I really don't care one way or the other but just don't try to push it on me or treat me like a second class citizen because I chose to make my own medical decisions.

do you know how you got it or from whom?

how long did your symptoms last the first time and the second time?

Witchking, good to see you. Been awhile.

We are about to go back under a mask mandate here. Nobody in my family has gotten jabbed. We are fighting against this the best we can. My daughter works for the state and has to get tested twice a week even though she works 100% at home. STUPID!!!! Something smells like dead fish.....letting millions of unvaccinated illegal immigrants in the country and we are mandated plus we now have to wear a face diaper to go outside.

W T F is going on here........

We are about to go back under a mask mandate here. Nobody in my family has gotten jabbed. We are fighting against this the best we can. My daughter works for the state and has to get tested twice a week even though she works 100% at home. STUPID!!!! Something smells like dead fish.....letting millions of unvaccinated illegal immigrants in the country and we are mandated plus we now have to wear a face diaper to go outside.

They let all of the illegals in unvetted for virus (the new Delta Strain) to allow it to spread throughout the US to impose more fear to the American Sheeple. Those in charge MUST answer for their wrong doings,

They let all of the illegals in unvetted for virus (the new Delta Strain) to allow it to spread throughout the US to impose more fear to the American Sheeple. Those in charge MUST answer for their wrong doings,
What do you suggest we do Roster. You lead...I will follow. Spot on Hopper.

Feeling fine my friend. Cant see out of that third eye growing on my forehead but im working on it. 😁
Now I have too LOL
Fast one not that good
1637681230371.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you suggest we do Roster. You lead...I will follow. Spot on Hopper.
We would get locked up on the spot, I would not doubt that some snot nosed kid working for homeland has not be watching us here.
They have the ability to do anything, most people do not know what they are now capable of doing.
I try to watch everything I post, and Im a Joker remember .

something is happening here
what it is ain’t exactly clear

do you know how you got it or from whom?

how long did your symptoms last the first time and the second time?

First time...if it was indeed Covid, because there was no testing at the time, the symptoms lasted about 7 or 8 days, the first time was pretty bad. It took me out of action completely for a straight week. High fever, cough, bad sinus congestion, Chills and weakness. The same thing also sped through my office, in the end 5 other people went down all of us had same symptoms. I hadn't been that sick in quite a while. I think one of our truck drivers at work originally brought it to work. In fact he ended up calling in sick and being out of work , and he had not called in sick in 5 years, so I know he was suffering bad.
The second time one of our Forklift drivers tested positive and had to start quarantining. Right around the same time we were finding out about his test I was having symptoms of getting sick, but I assumed it was a bad cold. However the symptom there was no getting around was a total lack of smell and taste, I can't describe how odd it was to just not be able to smell or taste ANYTHING. My symptoms were very mild but some were weird. I did get the "Mindfog"
people talk about, Somedays I couldn't even remember my own address. Also I red about this but didn't believe it untill I experienced it..Loud music made me feel worse. I am a big fan of heavy metal and I like my shit LOUD. However for 2 weeks I listened to podcasts because I felt worse when trying to listen to music. It is a weird virus. The Chinese sure did a good job on this one. Symptoms the second time took 2 weeks to start feeling better.

Couldn't agree more. The corporate Globalist fascists trying to squash the American people keep moving the goal post to keep us in fear because a population afraid is a population easy to mold and control. They are using the Legacy media along with Social media to push their narrative to keep us divided. I swear, if people would just turn that fuckin TV off and get the hell off twitter and facebook, all of this crazy ** would stop, but they are now so addicted to technology I have a bad feeling that is dang near impossible at this point.

Latest posts

Back