Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Yeah I am setup for Nov 22 for the J&J. Fking asshat B.iden Mandate. I'm hoping one of these lawsuits take hold before the 22nd. I'm a Federal Contractor and our company already signed the Mandate for the 8th so the Dec 4th doesn't mean shit to us.

What pisses me off is ppl who have gotten the shot bitching at ppl who have not. If the God Damn shot works why would someone that has gotten the shot give a shit about other ppl if they are protected. Either the fking shot works or it dont.

giphy.gif

Thanks guys. Im totally against this shit as most of you well know. Im not an Antivaxxer,,I just like being told what i have to put in my body. Oh well. It is what it is. Ill know more about it once i anywhere from a week to 3 weeks go by. Hopefully i wont have any blood clot problems.

Thanks guys. Im totally against this shit as most of you well know. Im not an Antivaxxer,,I just like being told what i have to put in my body. Oh well. It is what it is. Ill know more about it once i anywhere from a week to 3 weeks go by. Hopefully i wont have any blood clot problems.
Are you on Blood thinners now?
I take a full aspirin a day ,

They were saying mostly women were getting clots and if so blood thinners were working to dissolve them for peace of mind

Latest posts

Back