Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters

Colorado has turned into a bowl of bovine feces

there are bus loads of illegal aliens , NOT MIGRANT WORKERS! , being bussed into Denver about every day for the last year or so..

the other day a busload was dropped off on the streets of Denver and they all had summer clothing on…hahahhahhhaa!…..freezing their arses off!….the Governor hear is a total joke…

so yeah , nasty bats ain’t no big deal , they complement the nasty aliens

poor Texas , being invaded from the Mexican border but what is even worse , is all the idiots from California are moving there

so yeah , Austin has turned into a dump and Dallas ain’t far behind

I used to like Willie Nelson and Austin City Limits until he endorsed someone who said he was coming after our AR’s
Hell Yes! I beto I know who you're talkin' about! I've always loved Willie, but that other guy is a Jo'rourke.

Willie's always been tilted a little to the side of me, though. But man, his music!

Just took my first dose of Paxlivid! Hopefully it will give me some relief. I am pretty 😷 sick. Just the other day I was 10 feet tall and bulletproof.....my nose is raw from blowing it so much. Hope I can sleep tonight....last night I was either freezing or burning up.

Fk China and Fauci.
Is this the drug that Fk Fauci supports, that you are taking?
https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=paxlovid&kind=video

Last edited:
I would research everywhere on that drug before taking it.
Found this one in under a second.

At what % reading should you start getting seriously concerned ???
A normal blood oxygen saturation level is in the range of 95–100%12. Oxygen saturation levels below 95% are considered abnormal, and the brain may be affected when SpO2 levels drop below 80 to 85 percent2. A reading of 91–94% is considered borderline and requires medical attention1. A healthy blood oxygen level varies between 75 and 100 millimeters of mercury (mm Hg)3. A saturation level of 90% is usually considered the point where your oxygen saturation is dangerously low and you should get immediate medical attention4.

The above is what they tell us. Anything under 90 is bad and a doctor should address this, with covid the lungs are affected and oxygen absorption will be affected, how badly is up to the shape your lungs and body are in.
If I had covid and my O2 lvls fell below 90 I would be in touch at least with my Doc.
O2 levels can also change while sitting around and exercising.
They should go up with exertion . But not allows/

Latest posts

Back