Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
A normal blood oxygen saturation level is in the range of 95–100%12. Oxygen saturation levels below 95% are considered abnormal, and the brain may be affected when SpO2 levels drop below 80 to 85 percent2. A reading of 91–94% is considered borderline and requires medical attention1. A healthy blood oxygen level varies between 75 and 100 millimeters of mercury (mm Hg)3. A saturation level of 90% is usually considered the point where your oxygen saturation is dangerously low and you should get immediate medical attention4.

The above is what they tell us. Anything under 90 is bad and a doctor should address this, with covid the lungs are affected and oxygen absorption will be affected, how badly is up to the shape your lungs and body are in.
If I had covid and my O2 lvls fell below 90 I would be in touch at least with my Doc.
O2 levels can also change while sitting around and exercising.
They should go up with exertion . But not allows/
When I got the top quarter of my right lung hacked out, I got up to take a walk around the ward so they wouldn't give me the belly shot for blood clots. Nurse just happened to be there after I made it out of the room and went with me. I made it half way around when she told me to take the nurse's station short cut. She asked me if I was comfortable with walking without a mask. I said sure! When we got back to the room, she informed me that starting out, my O2 level was 95 and had dropped to 89 while walking. After taking off the mask, it went up to 97.
And they claim masks don't interfere with your breathing......

The Disease In Reverse Docuseries is now available for streaming on http://Brightu.com from November 18 to 20.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity. Register now to get instant access to the series for free.

Laura Aboli “Transhumanism: The End Game”

Last edited:
Injecting a needle filled with toxins/ poisons into your blood, to yourself or your children, is now the equivalent to
attempted suicide/child abuse or murder.
November 6, 2023.
Children now get Alzheimer's and have heart attacks. Since the introduction of mRNA.
November 17, 2023.

IMG_7228.jpeg

Latest posts

Back