Who here grows in england

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damnation

Reaction score
Just wondering who here grows in england..
i've started and well after reading the laws i've got abit worrid.

what is the likely hood that a 400 watt hps, 200 wats of floor.
2 ocs fans, 1 inline fan.

alert my electric company to the fact i am growing because i heard today in my home town, somone got done for growing in their home, and it was the electic company that alerted the police.

so just wondering who is in england growing it. if theres a fair few might set my mind to rest, all i want to grow it for is personaly use. i can't afford £30 - £50 a week : o(
but i can grow enough to surply me, and it helps so much with my gf's depression. gits should legalis it just for that!

I'm considering starting as buying weed sucks, people either try to stiff you of it's just not really worth smoking. As my electric bill is already sky high i could just leave a few things off, ps2 etc. Main problem is police helicopters are out constantly where i live and i'm not sure if they'd be able to spot a 400w hps light?

A buddy of mine grows some stuff in England.He isn't in prison so I assume all is well.lol

Latest posts

Back