Who Is Leo???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cole

Cannabie For Men
Reaction score
Ive heard the name Leo pop up in the forums a couple times but ive never seen him post anything. Who is this guy and why does everyone hate him so much,lol? :confused2:

leo usually means cop. that could be it. but i don't know who this person is so it could just be no one likes him just cause.

LOL, ok because I thought he was a member or something?

I believe it stands for

"Law Enforcement Official"

Or Officer, depending on which way you want to go.

Crap, just saw banjo beat me to it while I was posting, ah well...

Cole said:
Ive heard the name Leo pop up in the forums a couple times but ive never seen him post anything. Who is this guy and why does everyone hate him so much,lol? :confused2:

Howdy Cole !!!

I personally know this LEO is all about taking your weed, your cash, and seeing you go to jail. :hubba:

He is well funded by those who think you a criminal to be smoking weed, and he will be lurking in the shadows of every deal out there waiting for enuf evidence to steal your grow, your cash and your freedom too. Be careful to stay out of LEO's way.

LEO needs to know about your grow to get at you. :rolleyes:

Soooooo, to be Safe dont Sell. Grow your own, dont buy.

To be Safe, dont Tell. dont be the guy everyone knows always has great weed.

Pay for your electricity and stay small. there is no profit in being jailed for smoking weed, except for LEO. ;)

:cop:

Beware of LEO, they are not human and they will burn your weed and ruin your life, they only follow orders and are not taught to think outside the box....it might hurt.

marijuana3504.jpg

I like LEOs a LOT!!! Best astrological sign, IMHO.
They are generous, fun-loving & full of life. I have had the pleasure of loving one or two of the female variety. ;)

OH!!! MY!!!
You didn't mean LEOs.... you meant leos(law enfircement officers)
OH, Nevermind! :D

Latest posts

Back