Wife didn't look after plants well

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :holysheep: OMG I seen my Girls the other day and here I thought they need water and today I got to Look at them with out the wife (OMG) They need to be feed and since I can't Bend because of my Hip surery I had and can't pick anything up really sux, So here I am looking my Girls and wondering if I should of had feed them last watering and so tonight they r going to get feed !
I have plans on going Fox farm and buy some Good Purple Hase seeds this month but looks like I am stuck with the reag bagg seeds and MG soil I have, due to a mess up on my monthly check that I gotten back and this fox farm & Seeds won't happen til June Crap. And I getting ready to start some new Bagg seeds now Oh Well..:doh: :(
So anyway I have been using MG feed through my grow and I feed them 3 weeks ago and I am about 50 days into flowering and I need to feed them,
So my Question is how much Mg feed should I put into a gal of water, before I would do 2 scoop with the small scooper it come with and I don't have but about 30 days or so days left for harvest?

Don't have my Camera right now and I will try to get some Pix soon, but I did take fan leaf and I scanned it just to put it on here hehe I know it needs to be Feed..

Leaf.jpg

thats what happens late in flowering with MG soil. you need to flush those babies.

whats the ph lookin like?

Ouch!

I hope she took better care of you after the surgery then she did with the plants. :p

Dude i would have never thought to use a scanner. Pretty smart. Seems like your plant need more then just MG ferts. These plants are very picky and need what they want, Next grow use a line of well know ferts and soil and see how it goes. Flushing it will be best then just give it ph balanced water

Cut yer MG in half and stop feeding two weeks before harvest. Add a little itty bit a of fish emullsion to yer feed. looks like some nitrogen deficency to me, and that's based on how my regular houseplants look when they need nitrogen. you should see the leaves lookin like that when the buds are pullin all the nitrates out of the lower and sun leaves. Hope that helps a little. Where on yer plant did those leave come from? top/mid/lower? whole plant look like that? And yes yes yes....top down feedings have GOT to be flushed for waste salts occasionaly. This also can contribute to soil compaction as the multiple waterings can settle the soil deeper into the voids needed for the roots to breathe. I use the wick (on houseplants as well as 'others') method so no liquid passes through the soil top-down, and the soil NEVER gets soggy or compacted. Since the water/feed solution is only drawn up through evap there's no danger for over or under feed or watering. I'll shut up now.......

Thanks everyone I got to feed them and the run off has been looking good, better then the other plants I had and no I hadn't checked the ph on the run of only before I water that i lower the Ph to 6.8 or so..
I'll try feeding and see what will happen before watering..

SmokinMom said:
Ouch!

I hope she took better care of you after the surgery then she did with the plants. :p

Thanks SmokinMom
She did great on me and she not for sure what she was looking for when growing and so that was fine as long as she keep a eye on the lights and to bring them back might be easy !!:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back