working out the kinks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokinjheezy

Reaction score
im fairly new to growing side of marijuana. ive havested my first batch about a week ago today,and with much to learn i want to make my final product as good as it can get so anyone that grows dro, uses drip systems and likes dank buds talk to me
-j

Not sure what your asking here? Are you looking for advise on how to cure your now harvested buds properly to give you best smoke or are you wanting advise on your next crop to try and increase yield?

looking for opinions and anythi g that could help my yield my first harvest went well I just had to cut them sooner than I wanted to but I had to move...now I'm using leaching trays for the time being so if you use rockwool and leaching trays let me know how it went for you

Still up huh smokin? Newbud, this is a good friend I recommended to this site. Smokin, you should start a grow journal. Even though its not the beginning of the grow, If anyone has any suggestions they will post them on your grow journal. Check it out.:bong1:

smokinjheezy said:
yea I hear it's awsome I'm thinking about transfering

I like it a lot but mostly because it has been so easy to grow in.
I havent had any probs other than my own foolishness of leaving a window in a cold snap lol.

As much as i love it i will say i set up a single DWC bucket as a little experiment and the growth rate is easily double that of the coco, i just found that it seems a little harder to keep the DWC girl happy.

That been said though if you got the DWC thing down you could knock a few weeks off your veg times thus been able to get a full harvest done quicker and with possibly bigger yield.

Dont get me wrong though it still easy to grow monsters in coco and it is so stable and easy to grow in i sticking with it, for now at least ;)

Latest posts

Back