WOW! Germing went quicker than I thought

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty750

Reaction score
So my seeds germinated in less than 24hrs, Im gonna leave em in the paper towel till morning and than put them in rockwool. I have my water already and ph'd at 6 my dome is set with the heat pad and ready. Is there anything else I should do when I put the seeds in the rockwool? Add a little GH micro or just soak the rockwool and seed it then put it in the dome. Also what temp 75 degrees fahrenheit? And what humidity 60%? Im siked cant wait to grow these things. Also what kind of lighting should I give them and how many hours? Or should I leave em in the dark till they sprout?

Yeah sometimes seeds will crack quite fast.. I would wait until the seedling pushes its way out of the cube and sheds its seed before giving any light (you can really start giving light whenever but seedlings are very prone to overheating and dont really need the light anyway) Other than that everything sounds good to go.. Good luck with the grow! :D What strain are you working with?

I have some Greenhouse Seed Co. Lemon Skunk. And some Paradise Seeds Amsterdam Flame

the results of germing with a paper towel are fantastic! Id still leave them for at least 48hrs +, I like quite a long tap root and it seems they start faster, just an observation so I welcome disputes....

Hello,

Yeah Im usually for the paper towel method, the last time did it though, checked it after day one no crack so i left it, day 2 a small taproot came out, and I also like a longer tap root myself, so on day 3 I go check and the tap root was long but it had burrowed itself into the paper towel. So I had to play operation(that was a fun game) with my tweezers to get it out had it been any worse I dont know if I would have been able to get it out without breaking the root. So ill have to be careful next time.

Thanks
SALT

Some seeds have germinated quick before for me while others haven't germinated quickly at all. The Paper Towel method is the best if you ask me

Latest posts

Back