Yawn.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
havent you folks learnt yet, you are feeding the troll, every comment is just playing into his hand, you are giving him exactly what he wants. he is a sad form of life that looks for attention by trolling the internet for a response, stop feeding the dirty little troll.

It's a sad day for MP when a troll gets more responses then someone looking for help:(

Man i dont know who this is but . they need a reality check:eek: why dose it seam like all the nuts come out and yell it's not me not me you dont understand.

Sorry pilgrems but I be the type time and gain that take focus to somethin need shot or shot down and takes to aim and pulls trigger. Been this way me life and says how I feel when I feels it! I dont sugar coat nothin when it come to my belief I try to be true to normal and stay to commen sence and it seems to get me through life without much greatness but never to the ditch in full. Some folks be thick and need gentle perswation to there direction I aims to live the simple and be the straight in who I see life, I am who I be just as you be you. Im high dont furget ;)

BWD

Dman1234 said:
havent you folks learnt yet, you are feeding the troll, every comment is just playing into his hand, you are giving him exactly what he wants. he is a sad form of life that looks for attention by trolling the internet for a response, stop feeding the dirty little troll.
pcduck said:
It's a sad day for MP when a troll gets more responses then someone looking for help:(

You are right....normally I would know better but unfortunately my fuse is very short right now with all I have going on. I apologize to the forum and to this ignorant little troll. Seems I might need to get lost for a while till I can deal with Douche Nozzles like this in a more civil manner.

:ciao:

shoot aint we all high. but you got to be true too yourself if not why bother . and this one needs to slow down or just surf the borads like they did.

Good or bad. Like the duck said. Hes getting responses.

I like the kid. Hell settle in the mix and will toss some entertaining threads up. Just needs to adapt to the rules a bit. He stoned, learning curves should be adjusted accordingly.
Just ask 4u2. :p

Freaken "Priest Of Knowledge".Hes back,,, I shoulda known.:rolleyes: Hello POK,,ya sure hadnt changed much.

?? Alright folks, I'd like to move on if possible. Not that I don't love a good heated up conversation... If you wanna continue this in my grow journal, it's more than welcomed.

Good to see I do have SOME support. lol... it's not necessary, but it speaks loudly about the type of person you are when you can stray from the pack. Especially if I ever offended.

I do plan on sticking around, and I do hope to 'contribute' to this place. This forum was very helpful to me when I needed it, hopefully I can return the favor over time.

I apologize to Hamster Lewis. I know for a fact some of his threads helped me in the past. I wasn't trying to make life tougher for anyone. Absolutely, not my intention. Sorry dude!

I'm not who you think I am, weedhopper.. This is my only username. I've used it for everything that needs a username. I dropped the "mon" a few years ago, after a lifestyle/location change...... =)

check out my grow journal if you please, It's called "My herb trees." Nothing too fancy.

..anywayzzz.........................yup, just like that..... snap of the fingers, two jernts, and some lemonade; normal person..... ill try to keep the 'outspoken switch' turned down a notch. No more cheap thrills for me!

diiiiiiiiiig.

Latest posts

Back