Your input, please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bliz

Reaction score
I have a test in about 10 days (really, anytime in June), and whether or not I am just stupid or can't say no to peer pressure, I toked my last time yesterday. My question is: I am 5"2, 115 lbs. Small build, I don't really exercise a lot, I stay pretty much the same weight and I guess I have a pretty fast metabolism seeing as I don't do anything and don't really get fat. Up to this point, I have pretty much smoked every day or every other day (except for a few exceptions where I went 3-4 days without smoking), up to quite a few times a day, for many months. Well, that has now stopped, obviously. My plan is to just start drinking a whole bunch of water and take cranberry pills as well every day, and just flush out my system. I also bought flush-free Niacin and started taking that today. I figure I will buy a home test just to make sure a few days before hand and check for myself. If I fail, I have heard many successful stories about Vale and I wanted to know your opinions about this, as I plan on drinking one of those the day of my test (seeing if I fail the home test). I've ruled out fake pee. I've heard many, many different opinions on Niacin - however, my boyfriend has taken it for a week and passed his test when it came. So I'm just wondering... is around 10ish days enough? I can probably let it slide a few days into July as well. But...I just wanted your input on this.

never had to test... but from what i've heard and what you've said.. your on the right track.. that's all I know.. good luck!

I suppose. I'm going to try the sur-gel thing at home in a few days and see if I pass.

dont wast your time and stomach pain drinking water up to the test. and niacin works but does major sometimes perminate damage to you liver! i cant stress enough, WATER WATER WATER right befor you take the test! just take some b vitamins (about 4) a couple hours befor the test. get a 1 leter bottle of poweraid or gateraid. drink that, then refill it with water 3 times. pee twice then you good to go! no joke! i passed a test for my PO today like this!

I went to the Vale website and it appears to be a good product, but then again, a lot of the detox products look promising, but personally, I'm skeptical. What made you consider Vale? I hope it works for you.

"Rescue detox". Its a 32 oz drink. I'm 240 pounds, smoke everyday,and it worked in an hour and a half. Also it sounds crazy but bleach does work also. Drink two big gulps and if you can keep it down then you'll be A-OK! Good luck

adr4202004 said:
dont wast your time and stomach pain drinking water up to the test. and niacin works but does major sometimes perminate damage to you liver! i cant stress enough, WATER WATER WATER right before you take the test! just take some b vitamins (about 4) a couple hours befor the test. get a 1 leter bottle of poweraid or gateraid. drink that, then refill it with water 3 times. pee twice then you good to go! no joke! i passed a test for my PO today like this!

yea, thats called a dilute, it works. all the vitamin B does is helps the pee turn yellow when it is diluted

Im only 125pounds an 5' 6'' an i do this,

take a 1000mg of cranberry pills like, 3 times a day with plenty of water following it. Pop like, 4 charcoal pills twice a day, with, again, a good amount of water. an just pound like 3 good glasses of green tea without sugar , just plain green tea, do that like 2twice a day with the green tea. If you can, get green tea detox, but they both work. just do all of that all day for like 3 to 4 days days an u'll be clean. If u want, u can use these lavender detox foot patches, put one on each of the bottom of your feet during u sleep every night b4 test after doing the above for 3 to 5 days.

you'll be clean as a whistle in 3 to 4 days, i have passed several drug tests with probation this way.

Or just to make things alot easier, just buy a detox drink they cost around $25-$50, an drink it within a few hours of the test.

Good luck!

GeoPharmer said:
Yeppers.

And NEVER give them the first SQUIRT. EVA.

Yes NEVER give them the first squirt, that would be the dirtiest of your pee sample. what u do is, pee in the toilet then get the midstream of the pee, when u feel its getting close to the end of peeing, pull away an finish the stream off into the toilet.

Latest posts

Back