Best Indica

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been lucky with a good woman now for 32+ years. I reckon I'll let her stay a minute.
Damn newlyweds! Been married to the Old Hen for 48 years. Sure doesn't seem that long.
I remember like it was yesterday when we went down to the county courthouse to get the marriage license. It cost a whopping five bucks back then. I told the Old Hen to get her purse out and pay it. She grabbed the fiver outta her purse and asked me if I'd left my wallet at home. I told her, "No, but in 30 years when you ask why the hell you ever married me, I'll remind you that you paid for it."

I really should give her the five back......:)

Damn newlyweds! Been married to the Old Hen for 48 years. Sure doesn't seem that long.
I remember like it was yesterday when we went down to the county courthouse to get the marriage license. It cost a whopping five bucks back then. I told the Old Hen to get her purse out and pay it. She grabbed the fiver outta her purse and asked me if I'd left my wallet at home. I told her, "No, but in 30 years when you ask why the hell you ever married me, I'll remind you that you paid for it."

I really should give her the five back......:)
OUTSTANDING ☝️ 🌷

Fock that ☝️ Happy couple, more supple
I will never live in a household driven by a woman who no matter what ,she will never be happy.
It also should not be a full time job to make a woman happy
FT☝️
and I adore Women and still friends with exes.
and some express regret for they are alone and still unhappy.
It's a 100%/100% relationship for me. That first one tried to rule over me. That don't cut it. Never has...never will.
But it's a two-way street, too.

It's a 100%/100% relationship for me. That first one tried to rule over me. That don't cut it. Never has...never will.
But it's a two-way street, too.
Absolutely
AND FOR FOCK SAKE COMMON SENSE.
I have seen in life some people are more mad that you are right than they are wrong .

I love and respect Women.
I view us as equal.
not ,not equal.
Women are smarter than men. Well, most of 'em. A woman is like a tugboat captain moving a barge downriver. A gentle nudge here, a gentle nudge there, and the barge goes down the river smoothly. Too hard of a push and the barge goes aground.

Women are smarter than men. Well, most of 'em. A woman is like a tugboat captain moving a barge downriver. A gentle nudge here, a gentle nudge there, and the barge goes down the river smoothly. Too hard of a push and the barge goes aground.
Nah. Smart people just have different kinds of intelligence. My wife's a CPA - she has numbers skills beyond the pale, while I can barely keep a checkbook balanced by comparison. That don't make her smarter than me, though, 'cause she hasn't a clue what to do when her check engine light comes on. That don't make me smarter than her.

As far as brains - I defer to her...but when I'm wrong (rarely, if ever-uh, mind you...) I skulk. When she's wrong (always...she's a woman, after all) she admits it. <<< runs and hides from Jan and Subbie >>>

My lovely Bossie is a much kinder, gentler compliment to moi. She just ignores me usually, when I run my mouf.

Push/Pull. Give/Take. 100%/100%.

Women are smarter then men. Divorce one and see what happens to your wallet😁
Another words "**** Around And Find Out"😁
LOL

My ex got to pay for half of her ectopic pregnancy (from another feller) when we divorced. I was more than happy to pay the other half, just to be rid of the wretch. She left with her pots and pans and clothes - and her psychotic mind. I got lucky.

Or was it smarts...? 🤓

LOL

My ex got to pay for half of her ectopic pregnancy (from another feller) when we divorced. I was more than happy to pay the other half, just to be rid of the wretch. She left with her pots and pans and clothes - and her psychotic mind. I got lucky.

Or was it smarts...? 🤓
count your blessings either way

Nah. Smart people just have different kinds of intelligence. My wife's a CPA - she has numbers skills beyond the pale, while I can barely keep a checkbook balanced by comparison. That don't make her smarter than me, though, 'cause she hasn't a clue what to do when her check engine light comes on. That don't make me smarter than her.

As far as brains - I defer to her...but when I'm wrong (rarely, if ever-uh, mind you...) I skulk. When she's wrong (always...she's a woman, after all) she admits it. <<< runs and hides from Jan and Subbie >>>

My lovely Bossie is a much kinder, gentler compliment to moi. She just ignores me usually, when I run my mouf.

Push/Pull. Give/Take. 100%/100%.
all I ask
Respect

who died, it's awful quiet around these parts...any enlightenment for the masses...:rolleyes:
24 members were on so far. Ups and downs of a Saturday morning.
Certain threads have more traffic then others.

Latest posts

Back