Megans Nirvana NL and Critically Smashed Journal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Megan your seedlings look EXACTLY like mine. My strain is a mix of NL x Hawaii x lowryder so I can definitely see the NL indica-ness coming out of em. See your FAT indica leafs? They look like footballs its so incredible! You should check out my journal man!

Took a few pics last night that are better quality so you can see my babies better. Everything is still going good all 7 babies are coming along REAL well. :hubba:

july4thl009.jpg

july4thl013.jpg

july4thl015.jpg

july4thl018.jpg

july4thl017.jpg

july4thl022.jpg

july4thl007.jpg

Great looking babies, that plant in the fifth pic, would be an excellent candidate to LST. I started my LST with a couple clones that were leaned over like that plant.

Well I wasnt gonna post any pics for a few days cause Im embarrased and didnt want to show yall my babies. Turns out I had the light a little too close :eek: and so the taller ones got a bit of heat burn. I constantly watch my plants (cause I have no job and im not looking for one ;) :D ) so I caught it fairly quickly and no serious damage was done. :eek: Ill go take a couple pictures with my phone so yall can see what im talking about. :( :doh:

That isn't light burn especially from CFLs. It looks like you need to transplant into bigger pots they look growth stunted. Also add a little nutes if you haven't yet. Also, looks like metal-halide time! :aok: :)

the plants look like they are lacking nutes or sumthing or did you indeed give them a fat dose of ferts and burn them? lack of "N" maybe

Im not using CFL's im using a 430 watt son agro bulb with a seperate ballast! Havent used any nutes cause they are in FF ocean Soil and dont need any for atleast 4 weeks. Right? Im positive its from the light because today the plants look ten times better and the only thing I have done different is move them away from the light! :)

i get light burn with the tallest of the plants hitting the light, i use floresents to start plants. If your plants get burned it would be from where they touch the bulb(imo), the lower leaves really look like when nute burned. i also use the ocean forest mix, and yes...i dont fert till four weeks, but when you do start....quarter strength nutes should be enough. Did your soil dry out bad or get hot? just my thots....they couldnt be root bound yet could they?
Glad to hear they are looking better tho.
Amazing how they bounce back.....i just found a ground squirel in my garden cage, little bugger was having a hard time finding the front door. Hope he dosent like MJ for lunch!

So yall think I should go ahead and transplant? What size pot do yall recommend cause Im gonna head to da hydro store real quick. I only want to transplant once so whatever I put them in is what they are going to stay in so ill prob pick up another bag of Soil.

Ok so I got another bag of FF Ocean and a bag of Rapid Rooters for when I start to clone. I went with 2 gallon bags instead of buckets cause the dude said that he liked them better so well see. Im gonna transfer atleast the 3 bigger ones tonight.

hello megan, those babies are deffinately in need of a transplant. i always do mine 3x each grow so i can see how the roots look. that little light burn is not that huge a deal at this time. what is , is the transplant. get that done, and give them time to recoup from it, before any nutes are given.
watch your temps close after the transplant. good luck.:) ...i would at least go to a 1 gallon or bigger, even 2...

Okay so I transfered all 7 Northern Lights into bigger pots and moved my light up :D So far they all look good. Im starting to smell "the goods" a little bit :hubba: pretty much from here they just need to get bigger so I can start cloning. I have never attempted to clone anything so it should be interesting to see how well I do. :eek:

IMG00171.jpg

IMG00180.jpg

IMG00184.jpg

IMG00181.jpg

IMG00182.jpg

IMG00186.jpg

looking good Megan.:) they'll straighten out nicely now with the transplant. you'll see the new growth in the next week. let them get over the transplant shock b-4 nuting. ive never used bags like those, are they pretty sturdy?

I kinda like them there ofcourse not as sturdy as pots BUT they were only $.40 cents which is cheaper than the pots and once I watered them they were fairly easy to move around. :) Also since you said you transplant 3 times they will be easy to just cut right down the side of them and check out the roots. :)

Latest posts

Back