Megans Nirvana NL and Critically Smashed Journal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought I would give yall an update on the babies. I gave them all nutes for the first time two days ago and they all look great! I bought some of that white mylar stuff and put it up and man it totally brightened up the whole closet! :hubba:

Is it to early to start to take clones?

nodesl001.jpg

nodesl002.jpg

nodesl004.jpg

nodesl005.jpg

nodesl006.jpg

nodesl008.jpg

nodesl010.jpg

nodesl009.jpg

So today I took 5 clones from 5 diff babies. Never cloned before in my life so well see how they turn out.

I tried one in rockwool, two in Rapid Rooters, and 2 in peat pellets. I cut a 45 angle under water and dipped in Rooting powder just like the Hick did in his "How To Clone with Pics" sticky. So if they die, I can blame Hick right? lol :evil: ;)

So here are some pictures. Would LOVE to here anyones opinion on how well they look OR dont look :( and if yall think I did everything right!

Thanks Again for everyone who is keeping up with my journal. I hope im keeping it updated and supplied with plenty of pictures so its easy to follow along. Im on here all the time so I try to answer any and all questions pertaining to my journal that I can so feel free to ask anything, give me your opinion ( I can handle it even if its negative), or just say hello and send me to your journal if you have one cause I will for sure check it out and share the love. :heart:

#7 clone #7.jpg

clone stuff 2.jpg

IMG00224.jpg

IMG00226.jpg

IMG00228.jpg

IMG00230.jpg

IMG00234.jpg

IMG00236.jpg

IMG00238.jpg

IMG00239.jpg

If you are looking for something to water these babies with try Olivia's rooting solution. Work great and can be applied as a foliar spray. Remember to keep them in a clone dome and open it up a few times a day. Humidity will be your best friend for the next few days.

BuddyLuv said:
Have a quick question. Have you sexed these plants yet? Or is that what the number are for?

Thats what the numbers are for cause when I do put the 7 in flower and figure out what girls I have and toss the males then Ill get rid of the clone also that came from that plant. Trying new things to see what works best for me and what I can do to have a constant personal supply of bud for myself. :D

I would personally keep the clone from the nicest female you get as a mother. Then you can take all the clones you need from her. All you need is a small MH lamp (maybe 250w) or a T5 fixture. If they haven't even gone into flower yet those clones you took are going to be 4 ft tall by then. Clones grow so much faster then from seed.

Your grow is looking very nice. I hope I can say the same in a few more weeks. Just keep us updated.

Lookin good so far! I'll definitely have to keep stoppin by to look at this journal! Especially to keep an eye on your clones. Good luck with your grow and may the green power of ganja be on your side!

Just got in from H-Town only been gone a few days and when I got back my babies looked HUGE! They all look so green and yummy. :D AND I think some or maybe even all 5 of the clones are going to make it. They are all looking good and standing up more and more each day! :hubba:

Enjoy!

grow room angle shot.jpg

july 23 032.jpg

july 23 037.jpg

july 23 049.jpg

july 23 061.jpg

july 23 062.jpg

july 23 064.jpg

july 23 058.jpg

july 23 059.jpg

Here are some shots of #5 the one that started off growing weird so I decided to try a little LST on it. It really looks funny but im hoping its female cause im interested to see what it will look like in flower. :D

So far I think I see atleast 4 tops but who knows I could be wrong. :rolleyes:

EDIT
Site Rules
7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.

"Why" no Photobucket

Sweet looking ladies.. Fat stocks. I wonder my self how the LST on the ladies is going to look. Great job Megan. Keep them green...

Latest posts

Back