Megans Nirvana NL and Critically Smashed Journal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
props to ya Megan:woohoo: lookin great so far... even with the cat goin' godzilla on ur babies. lol! clones look like they r lovin life too. is ur elec. bill always that high when u use that 430w son agro light? i like the LST plant, the one i have is LST'd and she looks almost as nice as yours.
thats enough ranting for now...

be good:cool: - grow good :watchplant:- smoke good :bongin:

Check out my clone...Can we say ROOOOOOOOOOTS!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Showing_sex_044.JPG

Showing_sex_053.JPG

Looks like I did something right! :hubba: :rolleyes:

BEAUUUUTIFUL clone job megan, I have never cloned before but I've had a theory on how do do it. Is this how it's done? Cut a side branch off that has a new growth spot at the tip from a nice mother plant thats very busy from oh let's say FIMing. Then you cut the bottom at an angle, stick some rooting powder on and stick in a peat pellet or rockwool cube. Sound right?

For some reason girl grows are so much more interesting to follow. Not sure if its the girl part. . . Oh wait yes it is the girl part. Just something sensual about a woman and smoke. . . :eek::eek::eek: cant wait for the update Megan.

Thats one obece kitty.
Thats one good manicure.
These are great lookin plants. :)

nice colne. Nice grow. how long was it before the roots sprouted out of your pete pellet?

Well GOOD news...So far I have 4 for sure females and 1 male! :D :D AND 3 of my clones have sprouted roots and are now in cups! ;)

I think tomorrow is going to be their first day in flower and I cant wait!!!

These are the females...

female_3_twice.jpg

female_3_again1.jpg

Female_31.jpg

Heres a few Pictures of the males :cry:

male_2.jpg

2_male_balls.jpg

And heres some Pictures of da clones (I put my foot in the picture since everyone liked my nails so much) :D

my_foot.jpg

Clones_All.jpg

Clones_1.jpg

I'll keep yall posted! ;)

thebest said:
nice colne. Nice grow. how long was it before the roots sprouted out of your pete pellet?

About 5 days or so before I saw anything but still waiting on a bunch to show roots now and its been like 9 days on some of them. :D

bud.uncle said:
Looking Great:aok:

At the time I was talkin about the manicure.......................:shocked:

But them clones look great also.....................:D

The pedicure isn't bad either :hubba:

Keep up the good work........................

Waitin to see them clones bloom :p

Latest posts

Back