Megans Nirvana NL and Critically Smashed Journal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So today I transplanted three of my babies into their final home i'm gonna do the rest tomorrow after I hit da hydro shop. :D :D

Lets try this again...:rolleyes:

Final  Transplant 016.jpg

kitty talkin small 2.jpg

kitty #3.jpg

Final  Transplant 022.jpg

Man thats how my dog learned how to smoke from you Megan.lol. Cute cat.. Sweet looking ladies Megan.

Here are a few pictures of the baby im doing LST on. I think "she" looks great! Not sure exactly what im doing but I guess its working. lol :D

preflower_053.JPG

preflower_054.JPG

preflowerl010.jpg

preflowerl012.jpg

preflower_052.JPG

preflower_051.JPG

preflower_046.JPG

nice looking clones and plants megan. nice grow and your LST looks like its working to me too! lol I am going to start doing that to mine around day 25

PS- gotta love the french manicure. I think that if a women takes care of her nails she usually takes care of her stuf.

BuddyLuv said:
PS- gotta love the french manicure. I think that if a women takes care of her nails she usually takes care of her stuf.

;) SOOOO True!

My life..........Growing my plants :watchplant: and looking good!:hubba: :D :D :D

BuddyLuv said:

EXACTLY what I thought when I saw that pic! LMFAO!:p:D

hey Megan...

come on up and stay with me... u can grow yer plants and look good all ya want :D ... I won't complain :hubba:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
hey Megan...

come on up and stay with me... u can grow yer plants and look good all ya want :D ... I won't complain :hubba:

I would but your girl might get mad. :eek: :rolleyes: :p

Latest posts

Back