The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well it is working cause i am slowly dying

it is really working good on Unca , he is practically bed ridden now
I'll bet Walter does more before lunch than the rest of us do all day!

Good morning, Old Farts. I finally figured out why the Old Hen married me. She's a few fries shy of a happy meal. I finally nodded out around 0130 this morning. Woke up at 0200 and stayed wide awake 'til around 0700. Fell back asleep until she wakes me up around 0930. She lets me know that she's going up to my daughter's salon to get her nails done. She's whispering this fact to me. We're the only ones in the house, so I figure she's whispering so as not to wake me up.

Yep, she's nuts.

Good morning, Old Farts. I finally figured out why the Old Hen married me. She's a few fries shy of a happy meal. I finally nodded out around 0130 this morning. Woke up at 0200 and stayed wide awake 'til around 0700. Fell back asleep until she wakes me up around 0930. She lets me know that she's going up to my daughter's salon to get her nails done. She's whispering this fact to me. We're the only ones in the house, so I figure she's whispering so as not to wake me up.

Yep, she's nuts.
Thats because he goes back to bed at 12pm I have heard maybe 1pm?

Yep, she's nuts.
So did ya get lucky did ya? LOL

we be smoking some pot here , we may make a pot of beans , the pot luck senior dinner has been canceled , this cold weather has created new pot holes , Swede has a favorite pot holder , and i have sit on the pot once this morning

have i left out any pots?
Whats the perimeter of your "belly"?

Whats the perimeter of your "belly"?

that would be a negatory on the perimeter

the circumference is a horse of another color

18E7EF42-F52B-4FAB-8948-821570D5B514.jpeg

Good morning everyone. Looks like it’s gonna be a good day here. Going to try to cut back all the dead stuff in my flowerbeds and garden which after the last hard freeze needs it bad. I have never taken down the pepper patch either as it was still making blooms and peppers up till the last freeze. Now they are black and need to be pulled up and get the soil ready for the spring.
even the broccoli plants froze and I lost a few which I thought were hearty winter plants but I guess I was wrong. The cabbage plants are still pulling thru the colder weather.
hope all you people have a sweet day 💕

Hey all. Just taking a moment to drop in here. I paid my respects in Yoopers thread and started getting some questions. I'd rather not hi-jack Yoopers thread where we were notified he passed on, so I'm posting in here.
Any questions ask away! I'll gladly answer.
Also...and I know the general answer here but; Where are others and if you've renamed yourself please let me know who you used to be. I've notice a few members have died. When my dad died back in 2016, I had a member from here take me Bass fishing for my first time ever and it has completely changed my life. I could elaborate there too if anyone was curious.
So I know there was drama back then and people went to various sites. Personally, I just want to catch up with everyone regardless of the website they find to be the correct one.

Morning OFC. Welcome Green Fang. Watch out for all the chicanery in here.... don't believe anything in here.

Bit warmer today......might even get a walk in when it wary up.
Good morning everyone. Looks like it’s gonna be a good day here. Going to try to cut back all the dead stuff in my flowerbeds and garden which after the last hard freeze needs it bad. I have never taken down the pepper patch either as it was still making blooms and peppers up till the last freeze. Now they are black and need to be pulled up and get the soil ready for the spring.
even the broccoli plants froze and I lost a few which I thought were hearty winter plants but I guess I was wrong. The cabbage plants are still pulling thru the colder weather.
hope all you people have a sweet day 💕
Whoa Subby you are behind. My veggie garden has been put to bed for some time now. I will be planning mater seeds indoor before long. Another year of fun in the sun.

Just love the little pups. I'm all done with raising pups. To old for that. Don't get me wrong if I see a pup in trouble I would gladly take a pup on. 🥰
My next animal will be a cat....puppies have to much energy and takes a lot of time and effort for this old man.

Ask Boo.

Latest posts

Back