The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1672947938472.png
@bigsur51

Last edited:
Hey bud long time no see. Yoop lost his battle to cancer, we also lost muggles to cancer. A lot of old members still here but a lot of new members as well. We seem to be one big family that enjoy each other's company. Several older members went to another site, they are welcome to come back around but no politics are allowed in open forum. What you growing? Join in with us, we don't bite. LOL
We still believe in spankings ,but not to make a point ,just for sport...

good morning and pleased to meet Dr.Green Fang

what is your Doctorate in?

Greenery :cool:

Hey bud long time no see. Yoop lost his battle to cancer, we also lost muggles to cancer. A lot of old members still here but a lot of new members as well. We seem to be one big family that enjoy each other's company. Several older members went to another site, they are welcome to come back around but no politics are allowed in open forum. What you growing? Join in with us, we don't bite. LOL

I'm wondering about all the originals I used to talk to and how everyone is doing, no matter the politic. Unfortunately, politics ruins most everything. :(
Good to see you giggy!
I'm growing; Sage N Sour / Dark Plasma / Banana Punch Breath / Triple Mendo Cream
I recently popped; Paniau and Chernobyl F7 beans.

The ones that want to be here are here. The others went to a private site to continue the Orange Man bad bullshit. We cleaned house and put up new curtains. All are welcome now and politics are kept to a minimum. Mostly about marijuana laws.

While we are on the subject, I gotta go about 40 fargin miles and get my CCW permit renewed. At least they are making it easier by offering to take the mugshot right there while processing the renewal.

Gotta be there at 10:30. Odd thing -- when I walk in, the standardized destructions say I cannot be accompanied by anybody. I am gonna find out the reason for that. Curious.

I can think of a half-dozen one-liners, but I really am curious. Did spouses cause problems?

While we are on the subject, I gotta go about 40 fargin miles and get my CCW permit renewed. At least they are making it easier by offering to take the mugshot right there while processing the renewal.

Gotta be there at 10:30. Odd thing -- when I walk in, the standardized destructions say I cannot be accompanied by anybody. I am gonna find out the reason for that. Curious.

I can think of a half-dozen one-liners, but I really am curious. Did spouses cause problems?
So far yes and 2023 looks to be the same...

Latest posts

Back