Tom Tom's First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey tom go to worms way in clayton and get there Ph up and down. it like 8bucks for both of them. And yea you got a Ph problem there get it down and ya plants will kick back into full gear.

thank u blunt ,,i no i overwattered but i did that when i transplanted 5 days ago if overwattering was the only problem i think it would have kicked back into gear by now so im with u on the ph,,im gonna go to wormsway today and get the stuff will update when i get home tonight with my new stuff

ok guys i figured out what is wrong with crazy vancovers help we figured out im usein the wrong kind of soil it made for outdoor beds and ur soposed to mix it with 6 inches of native soil so the time relese pellets and outher stuff in the soil is killing my plants because it not mixed with any outher kind of dirt like it says to do ,,and on the bag plain as day it says not for indoor plant use lol im a little slow guys i feel guility doing this to my plants but im leavin now to go get them the best indoor growing soil they sell at worms way ill post all the new stuff i get when i get home

well i went to worms way and i transplanted into foxfarm ocean mix the plants seem to like it and the drainage in that stuff is great, also i got a ph up down kit and checked my ph well it seems i found another prob our tap water is off the charts,well over a 9.0 and this is not well water its from a big city one of the most known citys so no reason for this, i would think ,but at leat i no now and can keep the ph down with my new kit,so i also gave them a water of the new ph balanced water and the plant seems to like somethin cause they have perked up insted of being all droopy they are up in the air again ,also before i did all this to the plant its leaves smelled of skunk just a little well now it realy smells it smells goooood.but hopefully i wont have no problems no more ,,fingers crossed.now im posting pics but rember i just got them out of that bad soil saturaday so they need a little more time 2 get better but u can tell they look way better than the pick above,also i trimed the dead leaves off and when i trans planted i brought the foxfarm soil a little higher up the stemso it may look a little shorter hear it is,,,:)

newshot1.jpg

newshot2.jpg

newshot3.jpg

newshot4.jpg

im also wonderin when is the best time for 12 12 so i can find out if its a women

well, how old are they? if there close to about a month to a month in a half it should show signs of sexual maturity by then, but u can flower whenever.

Dc

there looking great Tom. I started flowering mine at 4 and 5 weeks. my last 2 time i flowered at 2 months. Keep um looking good man good luck

Your "lady" is looking very 'purty', Tom-Tom, good job!!

well let me tell u im happy with these girls nowlol they been doin good now, that i kind of know what im doin <<at least the basics> but they are nice and green now and no sagging they are all perked up ,id have to suggest fox farm soil for all beginers it has saved my plant and also a ph up down kit id have to say if ur new to growin like me u can not grow with out a ph up down kit its only like 15 our 20 bucks and if u dont have 1 and ur new to growin u are gonna have problems like i did i think if everything stays like this im gonna have a nice harvest <fingers crossed> but with the help from all u guys /and gals that have been helpin me i think ill be good ,,also to answer the question about what kind of light im usein i think i posted all that at the begining of the journal but mabey not hear is what it says on the package, i got 4 48in 32 watt t8 bulbs. also i got a plant grow and show 65 watt 120v its got like a blueish tent to it,the plants seem to realy like it ,when i put it on them that is when the leefs realy perked back up ,,i got a copple outher floros to but i got to get 2 plugs to attach to them so i can use them ,,also during the day when it is real sunny i put them in the window to **** up some real sun light ,is this ok to do they seem to also like the real sun ?:)

doingood1.jpg

doingood2.jpg

doingood3.jpg

doingood5.jpg

take a look at yesterdays picks up top and compare it to todays yesterday their was still a little sagging in the leefs well not to day

Yep, tom-tom, those are some happy girls you got there...I feel your excitement!! :)

thanks guys for the complements i might wait a week our so more and mabey sex them

looking good man :aok: give them a bit to get used to it in there and they will reward you well.

Latest posts

Back