Tom Tom's First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey tomtom the girls are looking great bro nice and green they are going to make you a happy dad:D good luck and will stop in again soon if ya dont mind:D peace

ur always welcome sticky buds ,,,,,today i started lst on two of the smaller plants ,,will post picks tommorow morning of my first Lst try hope ive done it right lol also the plant that ive been showing picks of is realy growin good now its gettin nice and bushy now i got branches growin from off the outher branches so i was wonderin if it was gonna get busher and it is so thats makein me happy lol ,,growin is great all my soil plants are nice and green as ull see in the picks i post in the morning ,i have to wait for my girl to get her buty sleep u no ,,i also want to thank everyone for checking out my first grow uve all been very helpfull in the begining i thought i was gonna kill them but u guys have allready taught me a lot i dont see how any first time grower could have much sucess without a place like this to get help and learn,,thanks

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM

ok guys and gals the first 2 picks our of my bigest plant it is doin great for my first plant ever thanks to the help of many ,as u can see im finally getting new branches coming out also ive had it on 12 12 for 4 days now so im hopein it will tell sex soon,,Now on 2 of these smaller plants im trying my first Lst atempt id like to no if im doin somethin wrong and what i need to do next all my plants seem to me to bee lookin great so im hopein i got a copple females atleast so i can have some buds to smoke while im growin the new seeds i orderd ive got some ww f2 ,and ww x nb on the way so as i said hope fully ill have some smoke to smoke on while watchin the good plants grow lol ..If any one has any sugestions on my LST job please let me no ive tryed to do what ive seen outhers do in picks but now i dont no what to do next because it seems the top of the plant is just turning twords the light is this what is suposed to happen? thank u all

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM

goodoldboy1.jpg

goodoldboy2.jpg

lst1.jpg

lst2.jpg

groupshot1.jpg

yea id like to find out if the Lst in the picks above has been done right?

Hey tom the lst looks o.k. for the most part might want to let up just a bit on the one it looks kinda pulled tight (pic 4) but other than that man it looks :aok: gonna make some bushes :hubba:

hey guys i was lookin and the new sets of leafs comein out the top and for some reason now one set of leafs has 8 leafs and now all are comein out with 9 leafs is this normal our what, ill show picks in the morning i want it to get big enoff for my web cam to pick it oup so u guys can see has any one ever heard of a mj plant having 9 leafs ,now all the bottom ones got the normal 7 but all the new ones are comeing out with 9 whats up?

nice plants love the bushy one in the middle looking forward to seeing them grow :tokie:

Ok gonna show the plants ,the litleer plants a little yellow ion the leaves but nothin bad im gonna check the water ph a little closer next water i may have not read it right this time so hopefull thats the problem also i may have overwatered but im not possitive its nothin bad just somethin i got to fix ,but any way thats about it hears the picks ,,o yea i was gonna do lst on 2 of them but i decided not to i figured i better just do them regular so i dont mess somethin up since im only on my first grow ,,ok gear they are ,,,one more thing im gonna try to get a closeup of the leafs ,the plant now has some leafs with 7 outhers with 8 and 1 with 9 lol

shot1.jpg

shot2.jpg

shot3.jpg

shot4.jpg

Snashot5.jpg

shotshot6.jpg

well i found out today that my big plant in the picks above is a female so its my first bud plant ever and it turned out to be a female also ive took 3 clones from it so hopefully thoes root ,,,also im germing 4 NB X WW seeds ill keep my fingers crossed that they sprout ill post good picks in the morning of the pistols

tom-tom said:
well i found out today that my big plant in the picks above is a female so its my first bud plant ever and it turned out to be a female also ive took 3 clones from it so hopefully thoes root ,,,also im germing 4 NB X WW seeds ill keep my fingers crossed that they sprout ill post good picks in the morning of the pistols

Thats great Gratz on your female.
How did you do your clones?

did u guys see the nine leafs in the pick above its in the set of picks right above this post pick number 1 is of the 9 leafs but most of the leafs are 7 ,one has8 and now the rest have 9 lol so hope fully it will be some good bud lolsince its a freak ,its the one i found out is female today for shure

Well hear she is ,im gonna start some bloom nutes tonight when i water her hope she makes so good buds id be happy with a ounce our a little more off my first ever plant u no ,plus how much taller do u guys think she will get in the next copple months while in flower and will all the new growth that happens now and in between when i harvest her will it get buds on it 2 ,like all the new growth does the flowerin spread to new growth?im shure it does im just basicaly wantin to no a estmate on how much bigger she could get?well hear she is

GROWJOURNAL1.jpg

GROWJOURNAL2.jpg

GROWJOURNAL3.jpg

Hey Tom looking good man. MJ can double and sometimes triple in size while flowering so if your plant is 2 ft tall it can be up to 6 ft by the end of its flowering stage :hubba: and yes all the new growth will turn into flowers and then when dry into buds :hubba: good luck on the rest of the grow man MOJO for her and the cuttings.

hey guys id like to know of what u guys think about 9 leaf mj plant in the picks above in about 6 posts up on the 10th of december pick number 1 u can see it all my leafs are now all comin out 9 they all started out 7 then one went to 8 now they are 9 lol what up with that ??????

Nice job so far tomtom , looks like we have the same strain of plant , do you know what strain yours is?

tom-tom said:
hey guys id like to know of what u guys think about 9 leaf mj plant in the picks above in about 6 posts up on the 10th of december pick number 1 u can see it all my leafs are now all comin out 9 they all started out 7 then one went to 8 now they are 9 lol what up with that ??????

Number of leaves really dont mean nothing Tom-Tom.

Latest posts

Back