Waterfarm 8pack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RiskyPack said:
I was wondering how the controller bin with waterfarms work? I have an aquafarm, and I really think it is a hassle to change the res. I wish you could get an extra res bucket for doing the change.. If you have the bin, you only need to change the water in that, right? They are all connected? Do you still need an airpump for each unit?
its one air pump with four tubes all t-split. and yes you just need to top up the rez but! youve got to get as much of the old mix out from each of those buckets everytime you change your nutes. Annoying @times, but necessary.im not familiar with the aquafarm. hope that answers ur questions

Luv how you chime back in after a 6 month hiatus. Nice. Whens the next grow?

lets see more. i think i might grab your previouse nute mix. or maybe look up that 3 part A.N. thanks for being here.

Ive been reading ur journal im pretty impressed that the buckets are doing great for you. Im looking forward to buying the 8 pack but just kinda wanted to ask what are the most troublesome tasks in dealing with the buckets. Im growing blue dream and black domina in coco and im anxious to see what i could do with these buckets. I have an extra room to run the buckets. Any advise you could give to the forum about handling these buckets would be appreciated. P.s do u think cana nutes would work with ur settup?. Thanks for the grow journal and for taking the time to be here ur buds look great.

Latest posts

Back