Waterfarm 8pack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awsome grow man wish i had your yeild loks like atleast 2 1/2 pounds how many plants did you yeild

Whats up mang. Now that my friend is what we call a jungle and a very healthy jungle at that. :eek: Looks like it's gonna be a very nice harvest also when the time comes. :hubba: Your doing a great job mang keep it up. ;)

Whatsup everybody!!!!!!!!! U should see these freaky womens!!! Ima take pics 4 u asap. Theyre all even taller, starting to swell and stink!!! Cya soon.

P.S. I havent logged in 4a while

thestandard said:
mother of dank.. jeeze man, this has been crazy.. home stretch time now.

I`ll take that as a compliment;)

These Girls are swellin up very nice. The mango is not only freakishly large but its gettin QUITE bigbuds. The Chronics are nice and sturdy indicas and the ones that arent being robbed of light are very big. They have very different smells. The mango is like a sweet melony marijuana, and the chronics giving a dankygrapefuity smell. Both are pretty fragrant!!!! The pics do not do justice, but enjoy!!! The 1st 5pics are of the mango the last 3 are of the Chronic.

P3100239.JPG

P3100240.JPG

P3100241.JPG

P3100242.JPG

P3100247.JPG

P3100245.JPG

P3100243.JPG

P3100249.JPG

luke said:
awsome grow man wish i had your yeild loks like atleast 2 1/2 pounds how many plants did you yeild

I got 2&1/2 lbs off of 5 rhino plants.

WOW man thats some serious growing!! Good to see its coming along this well...keep it up :D

Wow, those are some hot girls..... I bet you sit in there all day dreaming about them, smoking a blunt...

Timmyjg6 said:
Wow, those are some hot girls..... I bet you sit in there all day dreaming about them, smoking a blunt...

I Wish I could spend my whole day growin/smokin weed. One day........:hubba:

gangalama said:
I Wish I could spend my whole day growin/smokin weed. One day........:hubba:

It is fun... come join us! The working world is a drag anyway!;)

LOL, yeah i cant wait to retire too. Go buy a large farm and retire baby! No hassles...

Those ladies look fantastic my friend. Cant wait to see a final weight at harvest. Definitely a great journal. Good luck with those babies and make sure to keep us posted on your progress. Take care.

No need 2 worry my friends Im alive and well. As are my Girls. The mango actually got taken down about 20 min ago. One monstrous plant!! I`ve had no camera recently so no pics, but ASAP 4 sure. Very stinky and a little overdone I think (got some seedage) unique buds that im lookin 4ward to ingesting. The Chronic looks fantastic and I`lll take pics 4u all hopefully 2morrow!! Till then, Peace!!!!!!!!!!1

Sorry LAdies and gents I kinda fell off my journal:cry:
Been 2busy to even give them 100%, though they dont seem to mind.
BUt here are some Long overdue Pics 4all to see and enjoy!!
This is just the mango plant harvested a couple days ago, about halfway dried.:guitar:

P4020072.JPG

P4020073.JPG

P4020074.JPG

P4020075.JPG

P4020076.JPG

P4020077.JPG

These are my 7 Chronic ladies.:hubba: Good sturdy plants, Caked in trichromes and have a very pleasant smell. They look like descent yielders, But I`ll know 4sure in another couple weeks.:dancing:

P4020079.JPG

P4020080.JPG

P4020081.JPG

P4020082.JPG

P4020083.JPG

P4020086.JPG

P4020085.JPG

Latest posts

Back