Waterfarm 8pack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'ma Joker Midnight Toker said:
Hi again, couple of other questions if you don't mind. In that 10 by 5 area you had eight plants, was if full or did you have room for more? Also did you have any problems with the drip rings, like plugging up or anything? Thanks, I'm thinking about getting one and just want to see how happy you are with the system.

They needed more room. I`ve not yet reached Max potential with this badboy but I will be using this system in the future no doubt. I`m very happy with it.:hubba:

Now that's a harvest. :eek: Did i mention that you have to let us sample your product after the dry and cure is done? Rule #420 on the site for all mods. :p :hubba: Great job mang. :aok:

Only the colas are still moist. The rest should be jarred and bagged tonight. B sure to letya know whats there.

P1090033.JPG

P1090034.JPG

P1090035.JPG

P1060030.JPG

So at the end, how much did u harvest from how many plants? They look like really big buds!!

wHAT WUZ UR DRIED WEIGHT FROM THAT GROW AND FROM HOW MANY PLANTS?

So final weight is in. 2 and a half pounds and 24 grams off of 5 rhinos. She smokes very smooth, you dont cough too much. Very Aromatic when broken into. Great Medicinal!!, you 4get ur pains and head 2the fridge. The skywalkers are comin down 2morrow......................

Wow mang 2 1/2 LB. from 5 plants is great. :aok: If ya need any help what so ever smoking it just give a yell and we'll be right over. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Wow mang 2 1/2 LB. from 5 plants is great. :aok: If ya need any help what so ever smoking it just give a yell and we'll be right over. ;)

Dont know about needin help smokin, but good company is hard to find. 2 &1/2 is pretty good considering the 11 days veg. When space allows I`d like to see what a months veg will do!!:hubba:

gangalama said:
Dont know about needin help smokin, but good company is hard to find. 2 &1/2 is pretty good considering the 11 days veg. When space allows I`d like to see what a months veg will do!!:hubba:

Was there more bud than pictured on the lawn chair? 2/12 pounds is quite a harvest.

that was no lawn chair my friend. that was a clothing rack well over a meter and1/2 long and then there was the entire closet full so yah it was quite a harvest.

Wow I love this stench! Absolutely Insane trichrome count. I cant wait to smoke this stuff.:bong2: :fly:

P1130098.JPG

P1130100.JPG

P1130103.JPG

P1130108.JPG

P1130109.JPG

P1130110.JPG

P1130111.JPG

P1120086.JPG

I`m getn ready for another run with the waterfarm, just can`t decide on a strain. I think I`ve come down to either Mango or Blueberry, maybe the Chronic? I dunno, any input is welcome.

P1150115.JPG

Midnight Toker said:
Do Mango, Purple Haze, or Ice...or Chronic

Now you see my dilemma. Gonna burn alotta herb figurin this one out.

gangalama said:
Now you see my dilemma. Gonna burn alotta herb figurin this one out.
hey, i'm over here crying for your dilemma!!!! your dog should be our mascot, kewl as heck. congrats on 2.5+ pounds, makes me look forward to the future.

yah not much of a dilemma is it?LOL. Still decisions can drive u mad.

Is that a grey pitbull?.......Man Ive been looking everywhere for a grey one...Nice dog:D
Dro:cool2:

Dr.Dro said:
Is that a grey pitbull?.......Man Ive been looking everywhere for a grey one...Nice dog:D
Dro:cool2:

Thanks, he gets that alot. He`s actually a cane corso, justa pup. Here in the ** province of Ontario they`ve decided to ban pitbulls. I had two of mine taken from me. My red brindle female "Leela" and my all white male "Coca". I was crushed, I had "rescued" Leela from crappy owners and I actually birthed Coca. They were harmless. It reinforced a lot of my hatred for the system. Anyway I`d like to say R.I.P to any pitbull that has been mistreated, it`s not their fault.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/931526/time_to_put_an_end_to_breed_specific_legislation/

leeeleee.jpg

leeeleeee7.jpg

leeeleeee18.jpg

leeleeeeee11.jpg

leelee.jpg

PC280022.jpg

leeeleeee4.jpg

Latest posts

Back