Waterfarm 8pack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Gangalama the ladies are looking great and yes were good company. ;) Like your dog pics as well. It's a damn shame that they can come take a member of your family away just like that. :mad:

gangalama said:
Thanks, he gets that alot. He`s actually a cane corso, justa pup. Here in the ** province of Ontario they`ve decided to ban pitbulls. I had two of mine taken from me. My red brindle female "Leela" and my all white male "Coca". I was crushed, I had "rescued" Leela from crappy owners and I actually birthed Coca. They were harmless. It reinforced a lot of my hatred for the system. Anyway I`d like to say R.I.P to any pitbull that has been mistreated, it`s not their fault.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/931526/time_to_put_an_end_to_breed_specific_legislation/

So after you've had your dogs and they made a ban they were allowed to take them? That sounds like crap they'd do in the States, that's just wrong, it's like taking your kids away cause they have red hair, though I wish they had taken my brother (red head) :D

Sorry man about your dogs...but the one you have now is one cute dog and he looks baked in all of your photos! Good luck on the next grow...how about AK47 and blueberry, choices, choices...

Congrats on that harvest, great journal, great dogs. Doing something right, keep it up.

Thanks
SALT

Thanks guys. Sadly Legally dogs are considered property and are subject to off the wall bylaws passed by local morons.

Sweeeeeet grow man! I hope I can get even a small percentage of your harvest!

Question: I am assuming you chose to only go with bcbloom & koolbloom(from the technaflora line) for a reason....why nothing else by techna...just so I know for next time I basicaly went into the store and knew I was getting one of the three sets..FF, BC, or GH just because they are so known but as for supplements aside from those I am clueless...i have the three FF's bc a friend is letting me borrow them, beastie bloomz, cha ching, and open sesame.

lax4wm said:
Sweeeeeet grow man! I hope I can get even a small percentage of your harvest!

Question: I am assuming you chose to only go with bcbloom & koolbloom(from the technaflora line) for a reason....why nothing else by techna...just so I know for next time I basicaly went into the store and knew I was getting one of the three sets..FF, BC, or GH just because they are so known but as for supplements aside from those I am clueless...i have the three FF's bc a friend is letting me borrow them, beastie bloomz, cha ching, and open sesame.
Fed with DNF 2 part, Bcuzz , VitamaxPlus, carboload, and koolbloom.

Got a little under 3/4 of a pound, but these silver bluey buds are soooo worth there weight. More crystals than I have seen on anything I`ve grown or bought. DEADLY smoke, xtremely tastey (a piney lemon smell that lingers) and she sticks like velcro!:hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

P1170125.JPG

P1170126.JPG

P1170127.JPG

P1170130.JPG

P1170131.JPG

P1170132.JPG

P1170133.JPG

P1170135.JPG

P1170136.JPG

Completely beautiful!! What a great grow A++ Looking forward to another one.. Give us some more updates would love to see the progress! Thanks :aok:

I`ve decided on 7 chronic plants and a mango to mix it up. I would have done all mango but someone convinced me he needed the clones. These cutting are only like 10 days old. I spaced out my buckets further and brought the rez back some. Will post pics of room later today once everything is in place. Peace.

P1250017.JPG

P1260018.JPG

P1260019.JPG

I want to veg for at least 2 weeks this time. I`m curious and anxious to see how the new strain goes.:watchplant:

P1260025.JPG

P1260026.JPG

P1260027.JPG

Ah god, read through your whole grow, mouths been waterring the whole time, cant wait to see how your new grow goes!.

The first two pics are Cuttings from one of my chronic ladies, #3 actually. They are very stout bushy plants, very very indica. They can handle quite a bit of food, and consume plenty. The other one is from a mango girl#2. Its a bit taller, with nice internodal spacing. Its also handles the foods well. These are 9 days old and are on 18/6 lighting. Both are supposed to be very heavy yieldiers with descent smoke. We shall See:watchplant:

P2060099.JPG

P2060100.JPG

P2060101.JPG

P2060102.JPG

P2060103.JPG

P2060104.JPG

P2020082.JPG

P1290059.JPG

gangalama said:
I borrowed someones camera....................
theyre really packing on the weight.
The Rhino is nearing the end while the skywalker has a ways to go.:yay:

I bow to you master. Your stuff looks amazing!! How long have you been growing?

UncleSativa said:
I bow to you master. Your stuff looks amazing!! How long have you been growing?

You flatter me mang, I`m 21. been growin for about 4years now

Thats my last pounda Rhino! I got a few jars other than those bags but not 2much. The Herb aged so nicely!!! Still a few jars of walker left too, it gets burned later on at night .

P2080133.JPG

P2080136.JPG

P2080134.JPG

P2080127.JPG

wow, man... that is some wickedly dank stuff you grew there... I bet you if you took one of those buds of skywalker and made some cold water extracted hash out of it, it would blow your mind off. PM HGB for his method of making hash... blow your mind... trust me.

Dam nice job hope your next grow is as good if not better than this last one.

Thanks
SALT

Time will tell. I like not knowing what to expect with the buds, cant wait to see. I should be flippin over to 12/12 pretty soon.

Latest posts

Back