went to court today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP
Reaction score
the good news is that i am drying several buds that i picked off my plant today after court......the bad news is that i have to turn myself in monday for a period of 6 months....they gave me 11/29 and dismissed all other charges(pipes & stuff) and reduced the so called felony to a class A misdemeanor.....still, 6 months of my life gone and for what ???? who was my victim??? anyway, it'll be a while till you guys hear from me again...this is really going to sour me, this is the price the good guys pay in such a corrupt world....i suppose i could have told on a few folks and bought my way out of this mess but i'll feel more justified doing what i'm going to do if i serve the time alone, plus tellin' just ain't me....my lawyer dropped $5500 off the balance so i only had to give him $2000....this will be my forth time in prison/jail...all non-violent offenses, but at least when i do get out, i'll be left alone...and i don't have to pee in not even 1 cup. so if you guys would, please fire it up at 4:20 pm central time on the 30th and i'll see you guys in september.

Hat off to ya for doin the time and not takin anyone else down to soften things up for yourself. Sorry to hear ya gotta go through all that crap for such a ridiculous reason, I'll def. make sure joints get blazed in your honor on the 30th...

puff for support..i swear i'll feel everyone puffin' away and i won't feel like a criminal as i "surrender" yet again, my life, my liberty and my pursuit of happiness...these bastards will get theirs one day...if i have my way

This sux Puff,
Sounds like your a stand up dude . Maybe you can hook up with a trustee and score they usally got some when I was in. I am sour also the punks put you and me in jail and then smoke away first chance they get.

i really does'nt feel good , i'll tell you that much, but if i do this i'll be able to grow in peace again....the worst part is that i'll be confined with real criminals who prey on the weaker part of the population...i can't stand those people. i'll have to mind my P's&Q's so i get out on time, but it's gonna be hard to kep my mouth shut to some of those "people"....wish me luck

good luck my friend, if ur a fan on writing u can make use of this time and be able to create a masterpiece. just look at it as you getting another oppurtunity to appreciate evry spec of dust around you even more than you already did, and time is but a factor that plays into your self equilbrium towards wisdom, hardship and acceptance of reality regardless the reasons or the ignorance of the people around.

Sorry to hear of your predicament. Best of luck to you. I will certainly do my part, in fact I'm gonna' start smoking now and not stop till you're back on the streets ( probably will continue on even after that, just to be on the safe side).
Be careful, be vigilant, and take pride in the fact that even in the face of adversity you didn't roll, rat, or whine.;)

props puff for not tak'in down your buds with you.:cool: . we'll be puff'in out in that honor...

sorry your gonna miss the season. i've done time, and writing was my way of pass'in that time.

i had a bunk charge on me dismissed last week. was very lucky. hope those friends of yours will be look'in out for you, with some zoom zooms, and wham whams, as thier sitt'in back reflect'in, could have been them.

peace bro. see you in the fall...bb...

I feel for you man.
Keep your head held high though, dont show any fear and dont let the b'stards get you down.
I know iits hard but just try staying away from the idiots and try and keep your mind ocupied.
Dont know what else to say exept i guess we'll look forward to hearing from you again.

hey puff man sounds like ya dont take no **** so its gonna be hard to keep it in check to come out on time but were all with ya man

cya sept dude

uk420maan

this is just fuel for my cause..it's a good thing i don't have an army lololol, you guys would have been proud of me in court... i let the courts know that i see their hypocracy, and that they truly do not care about so called "rehabillitation"....when i get out i'm gonna plant pot on the side of the interstate from tennessee to florida...that will be my calm before the storm..

but seriously folks, this is what happens when you are not carefull....there are several things i could have done to my grow room to avoid this so please think when planning a grow op.. i am proof that the government is sub human and seeks to destroy lives under the guise that says "we wanna make you better".....i prey that i remain peacefull until the red dawn, but fear that time is close.

I am sorry to hear about this Puff. Though I can be proud of anyone that is man/woman enough to not rat on there friends. I have been that guy before but luckily I have not had to serve any time (Thank you Mr Hargrove(Lawyer) I know the're some pretty messed up people in there and I will keep a good thought for you. looking forward to your home comming thread in the fall.

hey buddy, sucks that you gotta go inside for a while but trust me it could have been a lot worse. good luck and you know how to reach me when you get out. don't get caught up in any of the jail house bullspit while your in and you'll be fine

Latest posts

Back