What's your music?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's do you listen the most when you're baked?

• Rock (classic,rage,metal,indie)

• Electronic (techno,DnB,House,trance)

• Classical (big band,swing,ska)

• Blues/R&B (Kenny G,Smooth Jazz, 50 cent, Nas)

• Country

• college radio

• corporate radio

• not into music

Results are only viewable after voting.
Blues - Stevie Ray, Cream

Classic Rock - CCR, CSNY, Tom Petty, Jimmy, stones

Newer Rock - Blink, the killers, red jumpsuit apparatus, Ekoostik Hookah

I try not to complain, LOL, but the classification of music in this poll is somewhat funny to me so I'm just going to vote Rock, as it is the predominant genre of music on My Pandora and in my music library, however I listen to Oldies, Classic Rock, Metal, Grunge, Punk, Nu Rock, older Rap, Underground & Death Rap, some Classic Country, some new country, some Glam Rock, some Blues (Clapton, King, Vaughan (NOT Kenny G, smooth jazz or 50 cent LOL), some classical, some tribal / ethnic musics and once in awhile some new club hits.

i love everything... except for maybe new country. and whiny emo crap. and rap. dont like that either.

really though i like pretty much everything else. i listen to loads of punk, psychobilly, swing, classic rock, 80's metal, techno, classical and lots of random alternative music.

my 3 fav bands ever are queen, the dead kennedys and fear. but my favorite musics this week is definately iron and wine. specifically the song boy with a coin. its some of my favorite music to get baked to and just lay back and stare off in to space.

rock always and forever i love me all kinds of rock

but country is good along with rap

but i prefer rock

classical is good for the plants

I recently found the coolest hip hop group...there ALOT like Jedi Mind Tricks...bet to an extent better....There called outerspace. If your into hip hop listen to a song called third rock....its sooo amazing

...Are they self contradicting like Jedi?

JK

Currently listening to:

Brother Ali, The undisputed truth and Shadows on the Sun.

EVERYTHING, except foreign (but i did find a mexican punk rock staion i liked in so cal, wish i understood it), and house/ rave/b.s.. too many genres to list. too many favs to list... but the rock genre the best. oldies to to hardcore/punk/alternetive, no emo hahaha. wise my lawn was emo so it would cut itself

I'm not too picky. Hip Hop is probably my fav but i'll listen to whatever.

I always listen to Sirius satelite radio when driving. Chanel 23 is hair nation, and 103 is redneck comedy/ Hey puffin, you are definitely dating yourself. That is a 25 year list of good tunes(purple sage). Sounds like something we grow and smoke instead of listen to.:D

Nearly everything except thrash metal and death metal as well as scream metal... Power metal is sweet, opera is also sweet as well as smooth jazz music!

I'm a huge "Allman Brother Band" fan. Lots of blues "Led Zeppelin, Kenny Wayne Shepard, Colin James, Jeff Healey etc."
Nothing close enough on your list to vote.

umbra said:
and then there's Robert Johnson, Rev Gary Davis, Blind Lemon Jefferson, Big Bill Broonzy, Mississippi John Hurt, Chris Smither, Paul Geremia, Professor Longhair, and John Mayall. forgot Sonny Terry and Brownie McGee

OK don't forget Harry Connick Jr :D

My Burn Run Playlist I Made The Other Day Consists Of:

Tom Petty
Krayzie Bone
Pink Floyd
The Beatles

But generally I like to listen to anything that sounds like good music to me. When I'm really stoned I enjoy Pink Floyd so much. It seems like it changes the way my eyes look at things, I almost look out my eyes like everything is a picture...IDK it's wierd.

The Effen Gee said:
...Are they self contradicting like Jedi?

JK

Currently listening to:

Brother Ali, The undisputed truth and Shadows on the Sun.

Ahhh... Nice Brother Ali some real hip hop now...i like Uncle Sam Goddamn

do you like Immortal Technique? That's some hardcore music there. Dance with the Devil ...a song you can't stop listening to the first time. Camp LO - Coolie High << Good 1

GZA

grew up with pink floyd and zepplin, but enjoy more variety when I learned to play the 6 string.

west coast gangsta rap- Brotha lynch hung, spice 1, x-raided,C.O.S., Mac Dre,Snoop Dogg, 2pac,Killa Tay
South coast rap-Scarface, Devin the dude,chamillionaire,rasaq,Z-Ro, UGK

Latest posts

Back