Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im laughing my *** off because he has picked Men, Women,Black, White,Rebublican, and now Democrats. The Stock Market is breaking records. Companies are keeping jobs here, and others are talki ng about hiring more ppl. Even one the wealthiest Japanese businessman in the World is starting a business here in the US..

i got your back my friend but unfortunately i'm a canadian so my two cents don't really count all i know is it could be worse for you guys you guys could be stuck with someone like trudeau who is doing nothing but putting us further and further into debt and bringing thousands of people into the country that has no jobs for the people that are already in the country so now all these refugees he brought in are all just sitting on welfare and complaining that their life isn't that good but on another note let's forget all this politics bullshit give each other a hug and smoke a big fat one because in the end we are all really good friends and if everybody thought the same and acted the same the world would be a pretty boring place and we'd all be still smoking hay weed
lol

Little Brother, ,,Weebdhopper has no problem with Political conversations. I can take it,,and give it right back. But when i speak my mind,,my threads get shut down. So i get a little confused about what is okay and whats not okay. I of course am out numbered here,,,so im gonna have to talk allot of **** to defend my stance,,,which i also dont have a problem doing. Lol
So if the powers to be are good with it,,i am all over it. Hell ill just keep it right here on OFC , cause this thread wont get shut down. So lets go all you whinners and sore loosers. My boy political name will be your President for the next 8 yrs,,bring it!!, Yehaaaaaaaa
Oh yeah,,and he wont mess with your States right on MMJ.
And they need to stop the recounts,,,he just keeps gaining votes. :rofl:
It is easier to be a bigger person and let it go. It's clearly not just HRC fans, because here you and G13 go again with the political name love. Why don't you guys get a room.
Popped a few more beans myself. banana sativa, sour dubb, and blue steel

See there's a difference !-- Umbra wants to be above it and I got no problem getting down and dirty !-- I'm getting around O.K. today and got a good attitude !-- I don't really fit in anywhere but here ! --
Yo Bud -- I even know a little about Canadian news !--- Ya'll having growing pains too !-- That Trudeau guy is a piece of work !-- I'm still jealous of legal weed med or rec. anywhere !-- To smoke a joint with out the risk of going to jail !-- That must really be something else !-- One day I smoke a legal joint to !-- Not state rights --The end of national prohibition! -- Onward thru the fog !-- Been a long time crossing that Bridge of Sighs !

It is easier to be a bigger person and let it go. It's clearly not just HRC fans, because here you and G13 go again with the political name love. Why don't you guys get a room.

Those sound extremely tasty can't wait to see the outcome hope you're having a good day

:rofl: I am a Lesbian Umbra.

About the news. Well thats a complaint for me. I dont listen to right wing talk radio unless I am wanting to piss off my work neighbor. Lol. But the supposed "non biased" public radio is as biased liberal pretty hard.
Had a busy day in the grow, took clones getting ready to run a few from seed through bloom. Harvested two and added four more into bloom. I think my potluck is killing field's-bpu, I will know when the plant is harvested. should go to 15 weeks. Got some awesome stuff to run in about 5 weeks too.

Bud found a pic of my GG#4 !-- This is what this GDP -x- B.R. is doing !-- Can't image what the offspring would look like !

You're definitely going to have to breed that one everything I read about the GG4 it should look a little mutiny if it's the real deal can't wait till you cross her with something and see how it comes out like I said my white oh geez I should have a mail in there somewhere if you want them I am pretty happy with the two girls that came out of them there just a little bit different than each other but pack on the Rison grow really fast and smell amazing

Yo Dog !-- 15 weeks ? --Dat's a long time !-- Wish I knew what happened to those seed I sent U !-- Only time in my life something hasn't made it !
I got babies but I been looking at seed and maybe get a few wet ? -- Maybe I start some B.B. for the juice ?
Some of ya'll have sent me seed I've shared out but U do know I keep a portion too ?-- There lots of stuff I want to plant but I want a lemon too !-- I think I have a disease that makes U chase varieties! --Not just to have them !-- I plant they a** !--

About the news. Well thats a complaint for me. I dont listen to right wing talk radio unless I am wanting to piss off my work neighbor. Lol. But the supposed "non biased" public radio is as biased liberal pretty hard.
Had a busy day in the grow, took clones getting ready to run a few from seed through bloom. Harvested two and added four more into bloom. I think my potluck is killing field's-bpu, I will know when the plant is harvested. should go to 15 weeks. Got some awesome stuff to run in about 5 weeks too.
The only other thing it could possibly be is the purple bastard. I was a tester for OJD ( connoisseur genetics ) and it was something he never released.

I have actually used that line before, where I told a woman I was just a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Didn't get me anywhere, lol.

That's way too funny you just made my day Umbra :48:

Bud found a pic of my GG#4 !-- This is what this GDP -x- B.R. is doing !-- Can't image what the offspring would look like !
NCH showed me 1 of his plants doing the same flat stem growth, so it happens in nature. For some reason, I have bred all kinds of weird plant expressions.

Seeing as how everyone's talking about breeding if I was to do some breading in the house would I have to worry about it affecting the plants in the garage probably just have to change clothes and make sure I don't have any pollen on them before I go out there. What are your guises thoughts because I would really like to breed my Mendo Purps clone only version with my the white X OG but at this point really cannot afford any accidents

Wish I would kept another girl but that my GG !-- I have fought to keep her alive because I would really like to see that mutation in full bloom !-- The GDP -x- B.R. is a boy I breed it to this GG and see what we get !-- It is a natural mutation-- I had nothing to do with it and this my second one so it must be fairly common !

I have actually used that line before, where I told a woman I was just a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Didn't get me anywhere, lol.

Yeah,,it didnt work for me eather.
Me and G13 goona have some wine, ,,just dont touch my butte G13. Lol

Wish I would kept another girl but that my GG !-- I have fought to keep her alive because I would really like to see that mutation in full bloom !-- The GDP -x- B.R. is a boy I breed it to this GG and see what we get !-- It is a natural mutation-- I had nothing to do with it and this my second one so it must be fairly common !

It Will definitely be interesting to see what comes out of the two mutants

Budlight, i like putting the boy and girl in the bathtub for a night or day.... then i shower off all the pollen. Water kills pollen.

Bud I had the dad to your B.B. in the living room close to a window before he opened any flowers then collected it in a paper bag and took it and dusted a lower limb on one plant !-- Shame I moved around some and there is a fan !-- He got to all my girls some !-- He dead now but I got pollen I the fridge waiting on Nurse Larry to show enough bloom to breed !-- Someone taught me since that water will kill pollen and keep it from spreading !-- Dust a bottom limb with pollen then come back after a couple hours and mist the plants --in the dark so lights don't burn them !-- U do that it should keep it where U want it !-- Some of the finest varieties have been mistakes !-- Make some !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back