Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oregon Lemon -- Is it a buy ?
I can not tell you yet. Just getting ready to flip them and sex them. I would say Archive and Exotic Genetix are breeders to watch. Very high demand for their beans.

I'm just a student of the plant !-- We been talking Hash oil cartridges for e-cigs !-Know anything about making it ? -- Interested ? --Umbra makes it !-- I will be soon !-- Gonna give recreating the mother weed in an e-cig juice as well as Rosen Press hash ! --Or do they call it wax or shatter Umbra ?

They make a distinction of how it is extracted. Shatter for the most part is bho. Almost all of the vape carts are CO2 and the press is called rosin. If you take bho and whip it, that's budder and looks a bit like peanut butter. When they make hash, they don't press it and it's called crumble.

Umbra U having no problem running that Rosen hash oil thru a cart still !-- I'm sold !-- but I 'm still gonna cut it in half with one of those mixes !-- Liquid Weed ! -- The hash oil carts will cost a little more !

When NCH did the Lemon Tree rosin, I thought he would charge a premium for it. Nope regular price, he had so much he just wanted to dump it and make some money.

Umbra apples and oranges !-- That may be the way it's it's done in legal states !-- but Outlaw looking at the black market here !-- There are risks involved !--This does inflate the price !-- No !-- First they get the Liquid Weed !-- Later at a premium there may be some hash oil carts !-- I don't do business that don't make me smile !

Evening Folks
Workday done, Plants be checked. Time to get dinner in the oven and relax with bowl and Budweiser

What up Hippy !-- Stay warm !

Just got out the grow with the boss lady !-- Was properly chastised for taking the Master Kush a little early !-- (So) -- Tommorrow is the 15th and I got 6 babies ready enough for bloom !-- Looks like veg can keep easily keep up !-- Don't need any clones except to keep a line going !-- I think we 5 by 5 in --the pipe !-- Now just give mother nature what she need to do her Thang !
She hurt my feelings again !-- Said my Blackberry Brandy was too sweet !-- I fix it !-- Double checked the Watermelon --- Made her smile !-- Dat's a winner right there !-- She pour a big glass of that buttery blueberry and wandered off to the grow room !---- I know how to tame the angry beast !

Man Keef I be lucky in the growing dept. I am Head Grower,
Pot or Garden It's all me. And I would like to keep it that way.
Now on the Quality Control, She Knows what she likes.

I can end up in bed for a few days at a time sometimes Hippy !-- I wanted her to be able to take care of the grow if I couldn't !-- She my pest control officer too !-- She gonna be a better pharmer than me !-- She also the clone master !-- Floated a half inch cut in a bubbler and rooted it out like it wasn't nothing !-- She a nurse and after she realized maybe we really could pay the bills with weed and her not have to work any more !-- She all in !-- Mom and Pop operation !-- Grow it -- Extract it - Fill e-cig cartridges - put them in retail packaging and wholesale them !-- Of course they gonna end up in the "grey" market !-- Kick that off in a couple months !-- The extracting and cartridge part !-- Then put it up till the time comes !-- Maybe ?

It is almost dark... 20 degrees with wind chill of 13..lots of snow. we haven't had a winter like this in years. remember those hot summer days killing thrip? cocoa and jammies time. My stomach was killing me cause i ate gluten yesterday and so i took a bit of oil about 3:30... i think it needs to get to the problem area so eating it seemed a good idea. It isn't that killer oil.. this is from nordle..
My update..

Gonna be winter here again first part of next week !-- Might hit 40 !- Then warms back up !-- Was gonna make a burger run and get some of that GMO gluten at the Whataburger !-- Inside light on battery run down on the car so put it on the charger !-- Keef need his what a something !

evening folks, hope everybody had a great day.

keef never was much on whatabuger but could go to town in jack n the box. we getting a whataburger in the big city but this state doesn't have jack n the box.

Its currently 29 here. I'm supposed to wake up to 9 degree temps. Thank goodness. I'm so beat from working in this roof project that I'm actually looking forwards to the next 5 days off due to the weather. Keef, I made about 1/2 oz. of BHO, tried to turn it into e-cig oil and just managed to destroy 2 tanks. I'm not much of a chemist I'm afraid.

Nick what did U do and what happened ?-- I got a guess and we might be able to fix it !-- Turned solid on U didn't it ? -- Talk to me !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back