Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Budlight, i like putting the boy and girl in the bathtub for a night or day.... then i shower off all the pollen. Water kills pollen.

Thank you for the advice Rose I think I will do the exact same thing I have the perfect little cabinet that would work in the bathroom downstairs without looking out of place

The only other thing it could possibly be is the purple bastard. I was a tester for OJD ( connoisseur genetics ) and it was something he never released.

What are the chances of me figuring out what it is? Not that it really matters I just like to call it by the correct name.

Seeing as how everyone's talking about breeding if I was to do some breading in the house would I have to worry about it affecting the plants in the garage probably just have to change clothes and make sure I don't have any pollen on them before I go out there. What are your guises thoughts because I would really like to breed my Mendo Purps clone only version with my the white X OG but at this point really cannot afford any accidents

I have learned the hard way about how pollen can travel on your clothes and hair.

What are the chances of me figuring out what it is? Not that it really matters I just like to call it by the correct name.

I have no idea at this point. Both were the longest strains I have run in years. Both can turn color and both are speedy sativas.

I stream 2 radio stations. 1 in Philly and 1 in Mendocino. Both are public supported and have fund raisers. Currently, the station in Philly is playing their entire music library from A to Z. They started on November 30 and still playing. They are in the "T" range and they are taking guesses as to when it will end. Time and date. Winner gets every recording they have. Mendo station was giving away every known bootleg recording of the Grateful Dead.

I remember the first time I saw globe riders perform. Guys on motorcycles riding inside a sphere and of course the Wall of Death.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Voi9KU9GP4Y&list=PLyC9-EpySTORkJf4-w-cyBd44olQ2j1Wk[/ame]

I could do it ! -- and dem is da words done got me in a world of hurt more than once !

The wall of death was THE most influential thing I ever saw in my childhood years. Absolutely without a doubt.... it is one of the moments you forever remember. Lol

Well the hyper drive went to plaid again, no sun, just stormy and and I'm smoked like a Virginia ham....dad gum brownie / hash fudge bites will flat out rock your world....loving life. Peace all.

Stuff don't 'fect me none !-- Testing some Master Kush caps and I do believe they working !-- Hello !--Can U hear me ? -- Is there anyone in there ?

Dog I had one of them moments so I know exactly what U talking about !-- U don't ever forget that feeling!
Mine was when the instructor pilot got out the helicopter and told me -- If U gonna fly like that you're flying alone !-- Call the tower and tell U taking your solo ride !-
- Didn't need no seat belt !-- Butt cheeks had a firm grip on that seat !--

Flying 100 miles an hour 3 feet off the ground ? -- What is it that is supposed to give a fellow a thrill after that ?--- Dam I miss that feeling !

Ya'll got me reminiscing now !
The only thing ever come close was auto rotation !-- Flying along at a 1,000 ft or so and the instructor shuts the engine off !-- Ruh-Row !-- U want to live U got to fall !-- Keep them blades turning so U can use that power to flare out and lightly kiss the ground at your chosen spot !-- That 1000 ft fall knowing U only allowed to be wrong once !-- Make U feel alive !

Hey TLC -What up ? Welcome to the O.F.C. ! -- That ting has been a pain in the a** ! Almost lost it a couple times just too hard headed to let it go ! - Now I got another one !-- It's a boy I'm breeding them !-- Then look for the same !-- I'm blooming a cut soon !--

TLC sorry about the snow. I just cut my grass. We suddenly have been getting lots of rain. It's a grey and cloudy 66 today. More rain tomorrow. Transplanting into 5gal bags and getting ready to flip the next one. There is a rhythm to it.

TLC -- I don't do cold ! -- Down near the Mexican border we at about 70 !-- Beach water is a frosty 76 degrees !-- Gets hell hot in summer !

Miss a step in the rhythm and messes up everything !-- It has to flow !-- Make it flow Umbra! --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back