Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Night Rose !-- I am what a full ! -- Where my pipe !-- Now that the children are asleep wanna get high --er ?

my vape cart is a bit thick and doesn't want to draw, so I heat it slightly with a lighter. 10 seconds or so and it draws great and hits every time.

Had to check the news to see the sports scores !-- Hellova game !

What up Umbra ? -- I thought that might be the problem !-- I need to get busy on this !

Hey Bud last we talked about it U were talking to Billy about that Pink Kush cut !-- What's up with that ?-- He got any tetras in seed form ? - I got a feeling he not gonna turn loose a 6n male !- Or a 6n in seed form !-- He ain't dumb !

Hey Bud last we talked about it U were talking to Billy about that Pink Kush cut !-- What's up with that ?-- He got any tetras in seed form ? - I got a feeling he not gonna turn loose a 6n male !- Or a 6n in seed form !-- He ain't dumb !

He says he doesn't have anything in seed form right now I'm just waiting till just after Christmas to go up and pick up some of those pink Kush cuts and maybe check out his OG hopefully he has something a little more interesting by then

happy 12/15 to everyone on here from massachusetts! hoping the rest of the country joins ma, co, wa, dc, me, ak, or, nv and ca in legalizing recreational use of such a beneficial plant!

Morning O.F.C. !-- O-dark -thirty at the beach !-- Wake and Bake time !

Nick -- Stuff is temperature sensitive and hard to handle !-- U gonna need a bottle of that EJ Mix -- They have a video that is easy to follow !-Cost about $30 !--
Anyway scrape what up can off !-- U can soak the carts in warm alcohol for a week or so shaking it around once in awhile !-- Should be able to redissolve the shatter !-- Then U should be able to evaporate the alcohol and give it another try !-- It's not the chemistry it was just the cold !-- Don't give up it's just a matter of learning to handle that sticky stuff !-- That EJ Mix or Pro Mix-- 1 to one or maybe less --watch the video !

Morning Giggy !-- It's just a little plant but coming along nicely !-- I'll get in there in a little while and snap one !-- I'll get those lights out to U soon as I can! - D.D. still not all the way recovered from this pneumonia !-- With U in P.T. too I thought I'd just wait a little while !

Fresh pipe !-- Got my morning news and weather brief ! -- Things be happening on the national news and weather gonna suck !-- Local news was the scary part !-- We got a problem down here !

F-- it !-- Most of ya'll know where I am anyway !--

We had a chemical spill last night !--Our drinking water supply has been contaminated and we are not to use it for ANYTHING !

Yes you do have problems down there and its name is Keef. Lol

Morning OFC. Something is going wrong with my grow. I'm going to try and post a picture.

I don't know what I'm doing in uploading pictures. I am having trouble. My brain isn't working. Time for a bowl and coffee. Where is my pipe.

Morning OFC.
Keef sorry about the chemical spill. Hope they clean it up fast.

Well, my plants leafs are starting to curl up and are drying out from the bottom up. I was wondering if anybody has a come back on what they think the problem is. In the mean time I'll try to upload the picture. Having problems uploading the picture. I don't know why I am having trouble. My brain isn't working right. Where is my pipe and coffee.

I resemble that remark Hopper !-- but besides that --Mane they poisoned my water ! --I just topped all my boxes off so I'm good for days with that !-- We got rain coming !-- I got a 350 gallon hot tub I can use for collection I got a tarp to channel roof run off into it !--Country boys knows how a rain barrel works !--I can buy us days !-- They don't even know what the chemicals are yet ! -- Have to go out and find some bottled water later !-- Boiling is not even an option !

Order a new pipe, I should get it any day now. Just a small 3" metal pipe. It will do.

High Rosebud, I'm glad you got some relief!

I have a friend with a mother suffering from cancer. He asked me for help just to get some quality flowers but I told him he needs to investigate and read up on RSO and the benefits from eating oil and raw/juicing the plant.

I have read you know a thing or two about making oils and I think I recall you have a magic butter machine?

Aside from great pain relief, and being able to sleep well after taking/eating oil, are you a believer that the oil may actually kill off cancer?

You thoughts, opinions or recommendations would be appreciated and valued.

Thanks Rose!

:)

Hi TLC, first of all I am sorry for your friends mom. I do have a MBM and love it. I also just got the megahome distiller that reclaims the everclear i use to make RSO...
Your question about does it kill cancer.... That has so many variables. There have been studies in Israel, i think that have shown cannabis can kill the brain tumor glioblastoma. There are more studies all the time that show it does kill cancer. But, you have to realize that it takes a lot and most patients can't deal with the stoned side effects of the THC. To properly treat they need to take three times a day. That is hard, i did it for a week and it was horrible and a lost week.
Also, in the elderly that may have low blood pressure, the oil will lower it more, so the risk of falling is a worry. So like any med, the benefits outweigh the side effects. Having said all that.. I believe in my heart it can.

One thing i know is it is the best meds for chemo related nausea, sleep and pain control. I have found it to help a bedridden man sleep for the first time in many months. He was on morphine and all the other heavy stuff. He had a bit of oil and his wife said, his face changed, he wasn't in pain and slept like baby. Did it help that tumor in his spine? I doubt it, but who knows. They use the oil sparingly and have had one tube for a year, but when i called and asked if they weren't using it I would take it back, the wife said, no way are you taking that back. So that was good.

I have no credentials. Just opinion. lol.... hope this isn't too long. and the others aren't too bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back