Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did MA go legal today??? Old Fogey and NE Guy...woohoo, congrats... it is hard to get used to being legal..

Keef sounds like free drain cleaner water lol use it to clean out your plumbing

yes rose photos to come in the future from here on out :)

Depends on what U call stored Rose !-- No potable water !-- Got 350 gallons in my hot tub ?-- I also got an extra 35 grow box and it's gonna be raining the next few days !-- So I'm getting toasted and making a plan !-- This ain't nothing !-- Probably be cleared up in a few days !-- If not I got myself a pump and a RO system !
I could be running rain water thru it in a hour or so if needed and longer term the grow will need it !-- I been having to do sheet like this all my life !-- I grew up in the country building stuff then the army sent me to thier survival courses !-- I know how to do stuff !--

Sounds like you got this Keef. I am glad you will be ok, but you don't want to drink or cook with hot tub water... you are a survivor..

The snow is so deep our little dog Kali girl gets lost out there.

Happy for you MA folks...

Hey ness, i hope you can down load a pic.. Do you need to clean up the bottoms and get all that out of there? for better air circulation?

Well hot dam !-- Congratulations NE and OF !-- It's a big deal celebrate !-- Florida too !-- Ya'll keep a light on cause my time will come !-- Of course I'm a little jealous !-- That's great news !-- It gives me hope !

Hey Ness I don't know what could be wrong with your plants but it sounds bad !

TLC,,,Rose is absolutely correct. My Mom passed a few months ago from Lung Cancer. The oil helped her rest, but she couldnt take enough of it to treat the Cancer. She was 78 and just one dose the size of a grain of rice would put her down to a point my Dad had to help her to the restroom. She couldnt walk after taking the oil. I hate that fking Cancer. Im still a mess from the loss of my awesome Mom. I will say this,,if we had it to do all over again,,she would not have done the Radiation and Chemotherapy. The cancer didnt kill my Mom,,it was the effects of the Radiation therapy. Fact is that is the case most the time..Its treatments, not the cancer that takes their lives
..Sending love your friends way. Sorry my friend.

Keef we just seen the news. :bolt:
Nothing on this Planet is more important then our water supply.

Not even worried Rose !-- Not knowing about it early would not have been good !-- I can haul in drinking water Rose !-- We be fine !-- The thing about a still is U make distill more than liquor! -- I haven't needed a still and I don't have one !-- If I need one I could build one by night time if nessesary !-- There's plenty water around here it is just salt water !-- If I had to I could live out here and make my own water but it won't come to that ! --My plan is to get high and wait for more info !

Good plan keef, get high.

WH, I loved your mom and she loved you. And i am glad she had a couple of good rests on the oil..She was an amazing lady. I hope i can be like her when i get older.

We have so much snow.

do u think one gallon grow bags from early veg thru flower if i keep em small or should i veg smaller and then flower in the one gallon bags, not using the ebb and floes atm so need to ask noob questions

Morning O.F.C....30*here ..sorry for your snow Rose..
I have two Nurse Larry's that be showing milky:)
.............:48:.................

NE, Hamster Lewis can do that but i can not. I find when plants start to flower, root development slows in soil. I used to repot before flowering and it was a waste. People do it, i just am not talented enough to do it. I like big girls though.

WOOHOO Cane, give NL a hug from me.

do u think one gallon grow bags from early veg thru flower if i keep em small or should i veg smaller and then flower in the one gallon bags, not using the ebb and floes atm so need to ask noob questions

Good question, I have been vegging in one to three gal then finishing them in five....Feeding worm castings during veg and teas...Worm castings and bat gauno in flower....
This next run..I would like to finish them in three gal....

Ok thanks, nothing tried nothing learnt I guess ill go transplant them and give it a shot, not looking to get big plants just select out fems and phenos for clones

ya i did the 3 to 5 before but were huge plants i need under 4 ft ones this run have had the lights on top of them to keep em compact

Morning OFC. Something is going wrong with my grow. I'm going to try and post a picture.

I don't know what I'm doing in uploading pictures. I am having trouble. My brain isn't working. Time for a bowl and coffee. Where is my pipe.

Do you upload your pictures from a computer or from your phone

NE, Hamster Lewis can do that but i can not. I find when plants start to flower, root development slows in soil. I used to repot before flowering and it was a waste. People do it, i just am not talented enough to do it. I like big girls though.

WOOHOO Cane, give NL a hug from me.

...Will do Rose,.....she is beautiful thank you:aok:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back