Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra I see U down there !-- I'm blooming the first of the B.B. mutants !--- Now we can get some answers !

Watching The Great full Dead Movie now !-- Mostly with one eye at a time !- I must be high !

Man calls police about burglary, gets arrested for grow operation

BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) -

A Zachary man is behind bars after he called police because his home was burglarized.

According to the Zachary Police Department, officers went to the home located on La Hwy 19 on December 12 because the homeowner, John Moore, said he was burglarized the day before.

However, it was what was inside his home that caused the investigation to change.

"Officers could smell a strong order of marijuana coming from the trailer," said Zachary Police Chief David McDavid.

Once inside the home, police say they found a marijuana grow operation and other drugs.

They seized the following items:

A portion of cocaine (approx. .3gms)
A portion of suspected heroin (approx.9gms)
A digital scale
A partially empty bottle of Promethazine Syrup 6.25mg
Numerous liquid plant fertilizers
A homemade plant hanger form the ceiling
Numerous plant growing containers
A large Tupperware container (containing what appeared to be (5) root balls, (2) heat lamps (with replaceable bulbs)
(2) 1000watt power inverters
(1) I-Power Inlet fan
(1) Zip-Lock vacuumed sealer with multiple bags (also multiple bags labeled with specific types of marijuana).
(15) Up-rooted marijuana plants wrapped in a camouflage tarp.
$534.00 in cash

Investigators say parts of marijuana plants were located in the home and an air-duct that ran from the hot-water heater appeared to be manipulated for heat in that same area.

Moore was arrested and booked into the East Baton Rouge Parish Prison. He is charged with possession with the intent to distribute marijuana, heroin, promethazine, and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Copyright 2016 WAFB. All rights reserved.

That's right down the road from where I used to live before Katrina !-- Them Cajuns ? -- Ain't no rhyme or reason to anything over there except -- Let the good times roll ! -- They need Liquid Weed !

I shouldn't talk bad about my wife's people !-- I kinda understand! -- If U willing to go off into the swamp in a pee --row to catch big a** alligators U just ain't afraid of much !-- Then the po-po show up !-- It's a bad day on the swamp !

It's near where I lost a gun fight with an alligator - and he didn't even have a gun !-- When U scrambling up a mud bank with a pissed off alligator right on your a** -- Aiming ain't something U got a lot of time to do !-- Blowed the hell out just about everything in the swamp -- Except the gator !-- Treed me up on top that hot car and my speed loader was in the tackle box !-- Don't mess with alligators !-- They quick !--

I know I told that story before !-- The moral of the story is -Have a plan !-- It don't even have to be a good plan !-- Things like -- I'm bout to catch me an alligator !-- That don't qualify as a plan !

Fudge ? -- Give me a bite !-- Talking about gator made me hungry! -- Bastids !-- Won't get a second chance !- Then again the brother won't be leaving his keys and speed loader in the tackle box again !-- If I would have had a reload I could took him out so easy !-- Hissing and stuff !-- Dam that car was hot and I was barefoot with cut offs on !-- I gave him the rod and reel !-- When I came off that car and snagged that reloader I was like greased lightening !-- but I knew I had been beat so I quickly grabbed my stuff !-- and went home !

Just talked to the guy that I got the purp form trying to figure out the heritage on all the strains I'm running and it turns out my purp is the original cut of the clone only Mendo Purps form back in 2004 she used to have some kick before I put her away a few years ago let's see if she still has the same kick and flavour Fingers crossed

Took a few more pics of the white OG tonight for something to do

1de1c82d8e530762b9b09ddb52da4eea.jpg
095c83442cd062565235a6a606ed38cc.jpg
c3024175e313ff39045f77eccae917f6.jpg
cf6559c4583f48798440c7e31bb40ac9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey there ofc. how you folks doing. i haven't been getting online much and what little i do i just don't seem to make it to all the sites and it ain't just the grow sites. hope all are doing well. peace

Morning O.F.C. !
Giggy I was asking about yesterday I think !-- U know it all seems like the same day to me !--Hope all is well !-- We'll be here U just just that shoulder well !

G13 -- I see U down there !-- I was thinking yesterday and I 've always kept up with world events !-- from black and white TV that went off at midnight !-- To now where I have a good cable package with about a dozen news networks !-- U said I needed to get a life !-- This the only one got and it beats the alternative !-- I don't get out much or have much contact with the outside world !-- U guys are a big part of my life !-- Anyway If there's a news event that interest me I compare several different sources! -- I feel like I have a good grasp on world events !-- Where is this impeccable news source where U say I should expand my sources !-- News channels used to strive to give U the story and let U decide !-- Then fox news started doing what it does !-- I find fox news hilarious !-- But please tell me this news source that I'm missing !-- Now I got no time for talk radio like Rush Limbaugh and Brietbart type B---S !-- I know it for what it is !-- Educated me young man !

Good morning ness. Cane, did you or your wife make the quilts. I love quilts too.. have many old ones passed down. My grandfather that i didn't know, was a minister and his congregation made him one, each lady did a different square. I got it and love it. I don't use it though. It is still really nice. My other grandma made them out of my dads old suits... wool. scratchy and warm.. I wish i was a quilter but i am a joker a smoker, and a a midday toker...

No Rose ,wish that I had the talent to put together quilts...We can enjoy the work of others..these Quilts were made by a retired school teacher that donates the money for a scholarship for two young girls ,hopefully headed to the Olympics...
We'll just keep on toking....:48:

"U said I needed to get a life !"........... not me keef........

but since your asking about advice on how to get all sides of a story........ which is difficult because news has become about ratings........ which means they carry a story line one likes and keeps him coming back........ which is just more of the story line that attracts him and keeps him nodding with agreement........ will fiinsh my answer when I get to my office..... work awaits...... got a 30 min ride.

What up Cane !-- I think I might live !-- Another cup of coffee and a few more tokes I might live! --
My Grandmother had a quilting frame hanging from the ceiling of her living room !--- She made me one out those hand towel that used to comes in detergent or something - I can't remember !-- I do remember how it worked I saw many quilts on that frame !-- Cold up there today ? -- We at start in the high 50s the low 60s later !-- Where my pipe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back