Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No guns for Keef. He shoots his electronics. DD needs to carry a Tazer to control Keef.

It was only those 2 times Hopper !-- I'm a reformed electronics assassin !--

Hippy lots of stories I can't tell !-- Statute of Limitations !

I was a grown man before I found out U supposed to let ducks fly before U shoot them !-- I could ease in behind them cattails and get my limit with one shot and fish them out with a rod and reel !

Who the hell said they had to be flying? I use to sneak up on lakes and shoot the crap outta ducks fore they knew to flap a wing. Aint no such thing as fair when your hungry. Fk that Duck.Yehaaaaaa
Oh,,and i was using a 22 long rifle.

Quanta Parker would understand no other way !- Buffalo Falls ? ---- U ride Hopper ? -- I never been on a horse that didn't hurt me !--

Just remember Keef ,,,with horses, ,,never get on one that dont want you there,,it wont go well. Lol
By the way i had a Thread about my Ancestry/Grandfather Quanah Parker. And thats no joke. My Papa Parker on my Mothers side,,was almost a 100 when he passed. Was a sheriff in Choctaw County, ,, mean as hell he was. They said he shot and killed 3 men who wouldnt come peacefully to jail.

Back East, they ride and compete in dressage and steeple chase at the Devon Horse Show. Out here in California, the Cowboy Capital of the World, they compete in barrel races, calf roping, and riding steers. 2 different worlds that are more than 3,000 miles apart.

When I was a teenager I used to help a neighbor every year to round up , vaccinate and castrate the bull calves !-- These cows ran wild all year !- Thick brush so we had to send the dogs in first to gather them so we could push them up to the corral !-- That was starting to get neglected and the last time I helped when they push the cows into the corral they climbed the fence and went back into the brush !-- Wasn't nothing standing but the fence post as we watched the cows disappear !-- Funny as hell !-- Tore that corral down !-- Everyone knows a cow can't climb a 6 foot fence !-- Fence won't hold them !

tighten the halter up snug........ tie a rope around it's waste right behind the front legs........ tie another piece of rope to the one around it's waist......... run it up between it's front legs and tie it to the halter up under it's chin........ feel free to pull it's head down and shorten the rope til it acts right......... been there done that....... more than once

I have ridden all my life. I do not like riding a Bull or a pissed off Horse,,period. A little contrary is okay,,,but i dont like riding mean *** animals. I want to ride and work cattle if thats what im doing,,not bust my *** on an untamed ride. I leave that to the crazy *** Cowboys that do that for a Job and cause they are NUTS. Lol

And yeah G13,,i wouldnt want to run to fast eather if my face was buried in my chest. Lol
I had one take off on me once. Basterd almost killed me running thru trees fore i could get his head down. Lost my fking wallet, scratches all over,,,i was 17 yrs old.

When I was a teenager I used to help a neighbor every year to round up , vaccinate and castrate the bull calves !-- These cows ran wild all year !- Thick brush so we had to send the dogs in first to gather them so we could push them up to the corral !-- That was starting to get neglected and the last time I helped when they push the cows into the corral they climbed the fence and went back into the brush !-- Wasn't nothing standing but the fence post as we watched the cows disappear !-- Funny as hell !-- Tore that corral down !-- Everyone knows a cow can't climb a 6 foot fence !-- Fence won't hold them !

I saw a big ole gray bull with one of those humps on it's back climb an 8 foot fence from a corral pit at a cattle auction and run through the crowd out the front door through the parking lot.......... trying to kill every living thing in its way........ took 30 mins for everybody to get their **** together so they could continue the auction....... a mad cow is a dangerous thing.

I had a big ole hereford steer I raised for the live stock show !-- Used to ride him 4 miles a day till I got caught !-- It was my understanding that the steer was supposed to walk 4 miles a day no where in the brochure did it say I had to walk too !-- Pic showed up on the ag. teachers desk and I was told I had some 'splaining to do !--

:rofl: Fking Keef,,,no wonder the basterd couldnt gain weight and kept backing up to stumps. :bolt:

Hey Rose,,,we are having fun,,and aint fighting. Ifen we do its cause mean ole Keef started it. Yeah Rose,,,better keep your eyes on him. He is Trouble. :bolt: I think he is Russian. :rofl:
Wait for it,,,wait for it,,,wait,,,

Hopper U ride a 1,000 lb steer down the side of the road like it ain't nothing but a Thang! -- Well how can I say this politely ? -- Cowgirls liked it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back