Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning ness. Cane, did you or your wife make the quilts. I love quilts too.. have many old ones passed down. My grandfather that i didn't know, was a minister and his congregation made him one, each lady did a different square. I got it and love it. I don't use it though. It is still really nice. My other grandma made them out of my dads old suits... wool. scratchy and warm.. I wish i was a quilter but i am a joker a smoker, and a a midday toker...

Hahah I love that song

Good morning all hope everyone is off to a great start looks like I want bottle of the heat until summer gets here I will see how things go then but as it sits I can drop the temperature in the room from 35° 1019° in about two minutes Not too sure about this ventilation business but I'm pretty sure that should be good what do you guys think

I got about 3/4 of a gallon of Blackberry brandy ready !-- Now I need a volunteer to taste it with me and see if I need to sweeten it or not !--

Bud anyway U can bring air over your lights then into the grow --warm it up some and keep the heat from the lights in the room !-- It's the heat I fight !-- I got no ventilation system !--I grow in the house in room air When the AC is running the grow is happy when it gets cooler outside and we turn the heat on it's a problem !- I put a little window unit back there and we good !--

Is Harlequin worth getting in seed form does anyone know who carries it or where I could locate AC/DC I really need to get something good for my degenerate disc disease it's driving me out of my head and I really don't want to go back to the Tylenol 4

It was an early Sunday morning. Sitting at a red light. Guy pulls up to my right at the light. He starts picking his nose. Digging for gold, lol. He had his index finger completely inserted into his nasal passage. I thought it was funny and started laughing at him. I mocked him by imitating his buried finger. He got out of his truck and tried to open my passenger door. I ran over his foot when the light changed.

It was an early Sunday morning. Sitting at a red light. Guy pulls up to my right at the light. He starts picking his nose. Digging for gold, lol. He had his index finger completely inserted into his nasal passage. I thought it was funny and started laughing at him. I mocked him by imitating his buried finger. He got out of his truck and tried to open my passenger door. I ran over his foot when the light changed.

Hahahah that's way too awesome

Is Harlequin worth getting in seed form

Harlequin is a great muscle relaxer... The most of any thing i have smoked.. not much of a high but great muscle relaxer.. Have you found it in seed? I am making seed any minute now..

Kill the yeast --Black Berry is done !-- Oh !-- She gonna be tricky !- Great flavor hides the alcohol but she plenty potent !-- Could have let it run a little longer and got more but I'm good !-- This from 5 gallons of Wine !

View attachment 20161213_110709.jpg

Bud anyway U can bring air over your lights then into the grow --warm it up some and keep the heat from the lights in the room !-- It's the heat I fight !-- I got no ventilation system !--I grow in the house in room air When the AC is running the grow is happy when it gets cooler outside and we turn the heat on it's a problem !- I put a little window unit back there and we good !--

Keef I took A blower motor out of a furnace mounted to the wall built a box around it installed the furnace filter into it so it blows the cold air from the garage through the filter into the room then I put my big scrubber strapped it to one of the trusses in the ceiling cut a hole in the wall so it sucks all the hot air out of the room through the scrubber into the other part of the garage then the furnace fan blows the cool air from the garage through the filter back into the room hopefully this works then I use to dimmable light switches to control my fan speeds I'll post a few pictures later when the girls are up

698d02a2a38bea0a951a0ac4c4b6617c.jpg
e3e1d1afb3465e2a7f75ddac4232908e.jpg

Sounds complicated Bud -- but then again I gotta close one eye to focus !-- So walking and talking would be complicated !

Sounds complicated Bud -- but then again I gotta close one eye to focus !-- So walking and talking would be complicated !

Pretty simple sucks the air in through the silver box blows it out through the top hole which is I think a 8 inch hurricane fan hooked to the scrubber

Right now I'm running three cool tubes and one vented hood I was going to replace all the hoods so they were the same but there's no point because I'm going to switch to LED so might as well just use what I got but when summer gets here I'll hook a fan to all four shades and vent them straight out the roof to reduce heat and pull the air for them from outside

I just set these boxes up so things will get better but for now this is where I'm at !-- I got the rotation set up to harvest one of those boxes every 2 weeks -- I can adjust starting plant size and number so now we just run it and solve any problems !-- As I figure stuff out I can grow them bigger if I want !-- Veg can produce 4-6 bloom ready plants every 2 weeks so we start cranking and see what happens !-- I'm getting better !

View attachment 20161213_113758.jpg

I just set these boxes up so things will get better but for now this is where I'm at !-- I got the rotation set up to harvest one of those boxes every 2 weeks -- I can adjust starting plant size and number so now we just run it and solve any problems !-- As I figure stuff out I can grow them bigger if I want !-- Veg can produce 4-6 bloom ready plants every 2 weeks so we start cranking and see what happens !-- I'm getting better !

Looks really good man

Umbra,,thats funny as hell. Lol

By the way,,trying to open someones door here in Texas will get your *** shot.

Keef This is how many scrubber sits now everybody just woke up

17430492442fd4e9c5171aecede2d144.jpg

b586e6fe14c246242c182913f4aca806.jpg

I still have to clean everything up and make it look pretty just wanted to make sure it was going to work first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back