Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C.....cold....:48:
Goin along fine Rose doing lots of Tai Chi...and smoking on Nurse Larry...and the girls in bloom are milky:)

Going to mail out packages to the grandchildren:)
Home made Quilts for the three of them....nothing like a good quilt....

Send one down to GA with a giant pot leaf on it. I use my grandmas quilt still, her momma made it long long time ago

I'm almost high enough !-- U don't want to be like me Rose !- I am absolutely content and at peace with myself and how I Interpet the world around me ! -- My eyes are open and I have a problem when someone pisses on me and then tries to convince me it's raining !-- Other than that I'm good !--

Morning Rose,,doing fine Mam,,drinking hot black coffee. Yes Rose,,you being like Keef is very scary. Lol
My Grandmother made some awesome blankets and Quilts. Kept me very warm in cold winters.

Morning OFC. Raining here and in the 70's. Time to fill the pipe and coffee at hand.

Catch me if U can Ness !-- I started early and been hitting it hard !-- Gonna be an epic buzz !--
U know back in high school I noticed that I always ended up in the classes with the bad people !--So on one of my many trips to the office I brought the subject up and ask why was I always with bad people ?--- He just laughed and laughed !-- I'm slow sometimes !-- It was a couple more years before I figured it out !--

Pipes empty !-- What are we to do ?

OK.... soap box time........ I'm headed to work 4 lane highway .......... 65 MPH zone most of the way........ I set my cruise control at 74.......... I'm cruising along in moderate traffic and look in my mirror and see an 18 wheeler tanker truck which turned out to be a Petroleum tank back behind me a ways running faster than everyone else........ well within a mile the truck had changed lanes several times and coming up behind me..........about that time we enter a speed zone of 45 MPH and I slow to 52MPH like I do everyday for 20 years.......... well by the time I get through the 1/2 mile 45 MPH zone (a very small town) the truck is right behind me......... I'm in the left lane and there at cars to my right side......... and I can't get over....... so the truck by this time is on my *** big time.......... and I get pissed off by the aggressive driving of this fuel tanker truck........ I speed up and get ahead of the traffic to my right and move over.......... By this time I'm really pissed........ I roll my window down and waving like hell telling the truck come on by and when gets almost beside me I give him the finger looking right at him......... he goes postal and starts motioning me off to the side and points and gives me the fist.......... that' when I break out the camera and let him see it and wave him by again......... by this time another pu truck behind figures out what's up and falls in behind me....... we both end up going ahead of the truck and the guy in other truck gets his camera out too......... we both done got pissed at this truck driving 80+ MPH while hooked to a fuel tank......... any way we both get back ahead of the truck with cameras and slow to 65 MPH to get him on camera while passing......... seems he didn't want any part of that. he dropped his speed to under 65 and wasn't insight a few miles later.......... guess he figured out he didn't want to be on youtude running 80 + mph in a fuel truck........ IMHO that guy doesn't need to be driving a truck.

Took you a couple yrs,,,,,,,,,,hell i figured that out in a couple post. :rofl:

Just messen with ya crazzy man.

Good morning ness. Cane, did you or your wife make the quilts. I love quilts too.. have many old ones passed down. My grandfather that i didn't know, was a minister and his congregation made him one, each lady did a different square. I got it and love it. I don't use it though. It is still really nice. My other grandma made them out of my dads old suits... wool. scratchy and warm.. I wish i was a quilter but i am a joker a smoker, and a a midday toker...

G13, we had that happen in Virginia once, a black couple in our car in the back seat and this semi almost came thru our trunk, scared us so bad.... You were smart to think to film him... good that you are all ok.

Umbra that B.B. do the trick !-- Gonna make great Liquid Weed !-- As is Nurse Larry -- Master Kush -- Widow -and right behind them are - Night Shade --Purple Haze some Strawberry -- and several more ! -- We gonna make Liquid Weed !-- Toke for toke the equivalent to the original weed or a little better !-- If aging Brings out better terps in the Liquid ? -- I can do that !

Ya'll be laughing at me ? -- Guess what class U in up in here ?-- The class that gets up and breaks the law first thing in the morning every morning ?

G13,,,heavy truck driving was my MOS in the Army. I know trucks another words. There are a Ton of unqualified morons driving trucks nowadays. He is just one of many of the fools behind Big Rig wheels. Its disgusting how the Truck Driver profession has gone down hill. Especially asshats hauling explosives.

Keef hurry up and make me some vapping oil. Yehaaaaaa

Give me 2 months Hopper !-- I'm Waiting on the weed !-- We were getting by on that one bloom box and now I got 4 !-- I got the knowledge and I'm rounding up the parts and pieces !-- So in a couple months I may be able to make a little batch every couple weeks !-- Just need to get hands on and work it ! -- Figure out which varieties work best !-- Then set up a work station and crank it out ! --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back