Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought i seen some thing posted about it, not sure if it was on here thought i'd throw it out there maybe a bigger indoor grower may know was my thinking

What do you mean keef? NE, i don't know who uses co2 right off the bat... I will think.

Umbra and Kraven both use CO2 !-- I think ?-- U know how it is when U get old ? -- Memory problems !

Umbra and Kraven both use CO2 !-- I think ?-- U know how it is when U get old ? -- Memory problems !

lol was just saying that to myself, i just read it days ago and totally forget where

ty Rose

Evening Folks, I took the clones from the girl and went to 12/12 as of this Am. Now It is wait.
Time for a bowl and Budweiser

Hummm,,think i will join you. Popping a top on a very cold Bud light.

It has taken me sometime to figure out what I have done wrong with my grows out here. It's the cure. I am not used to curing in turkey bags, plain and simple.

Hummm,,think i will join you. Popping a top on a very cold Bud light.
Gonna need another. Checked tracking on my RO filter And once again not delivered to me. And this time my neighbors Do not have it either.
And then they say, We will call you in 2 hours.

Umbra can u use co2 to bomb a large grow area ? there would be no plants if it was done it would be pre grow

I was wondering how much longer before national prohibition would end then I remembered what happened and that the dream is dead !--It was a glorious dream !-- - Gonna take some adjustment !-- Kinda hard when U been fighting this war since 1973 and I thought I could see the light at the end of the tunnel !--- It was just a train !-- Back to square one !--

Lol,,,,we live in Texas Keef,,,we were not going legal no matter who got in office. You could make the head of Norml President of the US and Texas would still give him the finger.

Umbra can u use co2 to bomb a large grow area ? there would be no plants if it was done it would be pre grow
I'm at 2000 ppm and the bugs dance in it. My CO2 regulator only goes to 3,000 ppm. No one I know has ever been able to reduce bugs with CO2. If there was, everybody would do it.

O.K. --Umbra now I'm totally confused !-- U used to use mason jars like the rest of us still do and now U using "Turkey Bags" and is that good or bad ?---If it's a good thing share !-- -- Blurry minds want to know ! --U gonna explain it or do I have to drag it out U one hint at a time like usual ?

Yeah,,,im lost on the turkey bags. They work better than glass canning jars?

Hopper different people want different things and I understand your business reasons and things have been hard !--but that's no excused to got back to the days of things like DDT and asbestos because it's cost effective !-- We just gave approval to rape the environment !

Turkey bags for cooking a turkey ?-- Why ya'll do this to me ? -- I'll find out !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back