Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah,,,im lost on the turkey bags. They work better than glass canning jars?
Well no they don't work better. Out here turkey bags are the standard in which weed is packed at the lb level. If I used glass jars, I'd need a few hundred to cure a crop.

I still cure in an old grocery sack for a week or so before getting them in jars, just a gentle shake daily and then when jarred only burped daily for a week then sealed and stored long term @ 62% Rh.

Keef i promised Rose,,,so Blah,ba,blah blah blah. So there,,take that young man. DDT and Asbestos :rofl:

So should i keep my Stash in a Turkey Bag?

Well no they don't work better. Out here turkey bags are the standard in which weed is packed at the lb level. If I used glass jars, I'd need a few hundred to cure a crop.

Oh,,okay Bro,,i get what your saying. Thanks.

O.K. -- I'm gonna need a few cases of Jars ! -- Still don't have those Bovida packs yet either !

Pizza run !

Pizza Hut Meat Lovers on hand tossed crust and I officially have had my fill of pizza !-- For another week !
We do pizza Mondays !-- Po-Po was out tonight !-- Followed 2 into town ! -- Full moon and the fog is moving in !-- Make an old werewolf want to hunt ! -- Run I feel the change coming !

So Umbra if I'm gonna be making bootleg California hash oil cartridges is there any reason for me cure !-- Can't I-- Dry -- Shake and press ?-- Fill my cartridges !-- If the Po-Po laid hands on one it had to come from a free state cause no body around here would know how to do that !-- It won't be hard if they want to believe that !-- Just thinking out loud so that don't mean I'm gonna do it !-- Don't mean it ain't either !

So Umbra if I'm gonna be making bootleg California hash oil cartridges is there any reason for me cure !-- Can't I-- Dry -- Shake and press ?-- Fill my cartridges !-- If the Po-Po laid hands on one it had to come from a free state cause no body around here would know how to do that !-- It won't be hard if they want to believe that !-- Just thinking out loud so that don't mean I'm gonna do it !-- Don't mean it ain't either !
The cure can bring out terpenes, so it depends on the type of cartridge you want to produce. There are some that are strain specific and some that are just sativa or indica. With a strain specific cart, it could make a difference, but with a generalized category like sativa or indica, I doubt it makes much of a difference.

I know the numbers and that in the free states bud is worth more than the amount of hash oil that can be extracted from it for hash oil carts !-- U gotta understand things are different here !-- Plus the first thing I want is more Like-- Liquid B.B. --Liquid Nurse Larry !-- 50 % hash oil 50 % PG mix !--- More THC available from Vaping instead of combustion and if they can hit 70% THC in hash oil so can I !-- So I could start with a vape juice between 30 -35 % THC !-- Weed that good is not available round here and U say it comes in an e-cig cartridge ? --Yep !-- The added safety of using an e-cig cartridge in a prohibition state instead of that dead give away smell of a joint or pipe is not cheap !--- This gonna work fine !--One day !-- I'll let U know in a couple months!

Gonna come in retail ready package and will say exactly what it is !--Liquid ? - Name your variety ? -- I got the address of a pet supply business out there I might use as point of origin !-- If I were to do such a thing ?
Right now it is just a thought worth exploring ! -- I'll know more in a couple months !--

Ya'll don't be judging at me like I'm gonna be ripping anyone off !-- They would fall over themselves buying all the 20% THC juice I could make !-but it might as well be as good or better than good weed-- 50/50 !-- I tried to tell them if they let Florida go medical-- First thing U know they'd be shipping that stuff to New Orleans ! -- Next thing U know people be walking down Bourbon Street toking on one of the hash oil e-cig cartridges like they make !-- Bastids !-- There goes one right now !-- or is that just nicotine ?

U know from what I read ain't all that weed grown in those free states stays in the free states !--I know none of our people would do such a thing !-- but - Someone out there needs to send some of those liquid weed cartridges like I'm talking about East !-- Just to test the market !-- Hash oil tempered down to where it is just about the same or a little better than the mother weed !-- They watch for weed from the fee states but hash oil carts ?-- Besides if 5 people are using a vape pen and the Po-Po know one of them is a hash oil cart what U do detain each one person until U can test thier juice !-- Then explain to the judge what your probable cause was ?-- Good Luck finding mine! -- I could throw it far enough U may not even find it at all !-Probably rip something in my shoulder but the adrenaline would help make that thing fly !
I think it would be so much safer as far as getting caught !--

What would you do if you saw a politician with a vape cart and his eyes were glassy and bloodshot? Would you confront them or smile knowingly?

What would you do if you saw a politician with a vape cart and his eyes were glassy and bloodshot? Would you confront them or smile knowingly?

I would probably just smile and nod my head knowingly

Morning O.F.C. !
Umbra -- ( insert long political rant here with lot of words like Russia and ...) -- I'm done !-- I better find my pipe before --- Where my pipe ?--

Nope still not high enough to ignore the elephant in the room !-- Better move on to the hash !-- This be one of those times my mouth always gets me in trouble !-- I better get really - really high !--

You need to get out more Little Brother. Lol
No ranting on the Passion. We are potheads smoking and growing weed. Time to smile a little.

You need to get out more Little Brother. Lol
No ranting on the Passion. We are potheads smoking and growing weed. Time to smile a little.

he needs to checkout a different news source....... seems the the only news he is getting is not even close to being middle of the road........ it seems 24 hour news is destroying the fabric of our country.......... NOT SAYING HIS NEWS IS WRONG...... just one sided and biased......... my Dad's doctor made him stop watching all news..... it was badly effecting his health............ Hey...... anybody order one of those kid rock t-shirts........ hope your agony subsides Keef..... needs to..... I'd hate see you suffer for 8 years.

Good morning..

Hey Cane, i see you down there.. how is the weather up there? we have 8 inches of snow and in for some cold temps... yuck.. How are you doing and what are you smoking?

Keef, we are so much alike it scares me, as it should. LOL

Good morning WH, how is life?

Umbra, i would have asked him for a hit. Really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back