Grow closet babies...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI 2dog...

Sorry about the nannerz...
icon9.gif
but I've never let some seeds spoil a grow for me...:) If she keeps putting on nanners it might be best to cut your losses. It's always a drag when it happens but unless the plant really gets nailed with LOTS of pollen you'll probably only find a few seeds and the plant will finish out nice and dank but pollinating younger plants of course is the main concern. Maybe I dont skitz too much on hermies it's cuz a lot of the smoke I've had over the years was not seedless and most of it worked great and it paled in comparison to the odd plant that I finished in my grow room that had a few seeds... Onward & dankward 2d...;) Just toss her cuz you have plenty of dank genetics ready to go....

Peace!:cool:

Im with DOS on this one.. Im getting to the point where I dont mind a few nanners towards the very end..

I was reading in high times some of the best bud is hermied...but I cant have it with other strains in the room..now if the whole crop was nl...I just chopped her. with the colors she has the club will want her even if I dont..

I was reading in high times the other day about if a female plant has any stress toward the end they will produce a few beans, but those beans are feminized. It also said that if a plant doesnt get harvested when she is ready, she will also produce female beans.

Sure do look yummy 2dog, will be keeping up with all your journals to learn a few things.

thanks bubs glad to have you join the party in my grow room.

qucik pics I took while my niece is out..couldnt get many but here is a few til mon or tues.

021310 030.jpg

021310 028.jpg

021310 031.jpg

021310 032.jpg

021310 038.jpg

021310 041.jpg

021310 042.jpg

021310 043.jpg

021310 044.jpg

thanks lf...I am looking for yellowing since I am towards the end with these plants..I cannot cait to chop that big girl up front she is so heavy...

yeah I can see some of the buds leaning....lol...you may not have to chop, lol they may just snap off....you definately got some weight on that one!

I have her tied to that bamboo pole..may I need to tie her more. these sativas take forever......makes me hesitant to buy them or hybrids even...

yeah I know what you mean.......this C99xAK-47 is the first time I have tried a sat indoors, for the very same reason...they usually take too long, and get too out of control for my little 4'x4' space. These that I'm growing now, both parents are sats that have the growth like an indica, and finish early, thats why I decided to try them.

But did you see Nouvelle chefs grow, he did SSHaze and it didn't get too out of control...so I may try more in the future...just do alot of LST and what not. I sure wish I had put a couple indicas in this grow! I have about 1/3 of a jar of Afghani left, and then no night time smoke! Next time I will mix it up a little.

def mix it up a little...good to have options. trimming moby and nl and violet right now. violet will be revegged..if I can. hopegully I left plenty of plant. I need to get back to helping trim or hubby may *****.

2 dog when i see your plants I say someday , and my plant is tiny , tiny compaired to them ladies. my next grow is going to have good genetics, and a lot more space,,, more light ,and better soil an nutes, hopefully you can help guide the force in me , I love the help and guidence you give good luck... they look amazin

thanks BBB...I appreciate the kind words always glad to try and help..

nice forest you have there i always wanted to grow big plants but feel i will be to lazy to trim it all in the end LMAO

sike I trim in stages. it helps a lot. thanks for stopping by!

buds in jars...one of the best sites in the world. ;)

022010 037.jpg

022010 038.jpg

022010 039.jpg

022010 042.jpg

022010 043.jpg

022010 044.jpg

022010 045.jpg

022010 047.jpg

022010 048.jpg

022010 049.jpg

Nice 2dog! Very nice!

Thanks for sharing.

thanks for stopping by bb...too bad I have to wait 3 more weeks for it to be perfect..

Latest posts

Back