The start of my new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggerbuds

Reaction score
hello everyone :) i though i would share my next grow with you all.

at the moment i am waiting on my seed plants to grow up so i can start cloning away and make some big buds very soon.

all the mother plants are in biobizz soil and are being feed biobizz nutes,at the mo they are growing under a single 250watt CFL within the next week i will change over to a 400watt MH.in time i will clone these plants and grow x10 at a time with my custom dripper setup in clayballs using canna aqua nutes.

stay tuned :)

I am not too sure yet what plant i am going to grow out first but i will decide soon,the ultra skunk keeps crossing my mind but i cannot make up my mind :doh:

cheers fruity,they will look better when they grow so heads

hey man do you know the pheno of the special queen?

:aok: looks really green!

sorry mosesPMG i dont mate,i dont know alot about the strain.

what do you know about it mate ?,how many diffent pheno is there ?

have you smoked any before ?,nice to meet you btw :cool:

nice to meet you too biggerbuds!

I was asking because Ive never heard of it :D, sorry mate.

searching online i found this:
"indica/sativa. Special Queen #1 takes 7 weeks to flower and grow to 3m in height outdoors. Her cannabis seeds produce a yield of 500-650 g/m2 and can be harvested outdoors at the end of September. Special Queen #1 has a THC of 14-16% and her effect is extremely stoned, long lasting and body relaxing."

this website shows alot of different crosses with the queen (replace hxxp with http):
hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/royal-queen-seeds/cat_13.html

yer i know that much about it but thats all i know too,i picked up the strain because 7 weeks flowering time sounds too good to be true,plus i like to be extremely stoned too.

i will let you know in time what it smokes like,i will plant some clones from it in the woods this year.

cheers for the link i will check it out

peace bb

awesome, an outdoor grow too?!?

and who doesnt enjoy being extremely stoned haha :aok:

lol outdoor grow for me every year mate,its got to be done.i have a very good spot outside with a water butt buried in the ground on the site,i catch lots of lovely rain for my babbys on the sly

niice! I wish I could grow some outdoors, but im confined to a wayy too small grow box -__-

lol mosesPMG,i too was confined to a way too small grow box untill i smoked the biggest bong of my life & took a long walk deep in the woods,then i started thinking deeply hehehehe.

thats hilarious man. ill smoke 1 to that. :bong:

Cheers Nova564t. :)

see ya all in a few weeks time when i have more to show :48:

BB

i use these low EC level on all my plants and they love me for it,out of all my mate i grow the best dope for sure,they do not understand,they think giving more food to there plants will grow them buds bigger,how very wrong they are.

when people hear & see how low of an EC i use to grow my plants with they laugh there little heads off,BUT i allways have the last laugh when i pull out a bud the size of there heads & put there little popcorn buds to shame.

you will see what i am talking about very very soon when i go into flowering in a matter of weeks

peace BB

good read but some bits i dont get it says to use a low EC then it say to find a EC your plants can handle, to find that EC you have to push your plant higher and higher
couple grows back i did iced grapefruit first round i push it they got tip burn at a EC of 2.9 and yeild 4.20z of my grape pheno second round EC 2.8 no burn 3oz all hydro
next thing it say is
a high % of nitrogen is not conducive to supporting flowering and can also influence a higher ratio of male plants during sexing.
i belive this to be wrong at the stage when the plant desides its male/female 3rd or 4th week i have always give them a high dose of N and my female ratio is high then males
heres a few thing i follow
Level of nitrogen and potassium of the seedbed: A heightening of the standard level of nitrogen makes for more female cannabis plants originating from the weed seeds. A lowering of the nitrogen level shows more male cannabis plants. A heightening of the level of potassium tends to show more male marijuana plants, while a lowering of the potassium level shows more female marijuana plants. A combination of a higher nitrogen level for the period of a week or two and a lowering of the potassium level is recommended.
Humidity and moistness of the seedbed: a higher humidity makes for an increase in the number of female cannabis plants from weed seed, a lowering for an increase in male cannabis plants. The same is valid for the moistness of the seedbed.
Level of temperatures: lower temperatures make for a larger number of female marijuana plants, higher temperatures for more male marijuana plants.
Colour of light: more blue light makes for female cannabis plants from seed, more red light makes for more male cannabis plants.
this is just what i belive
peace fruity

Heres 2 Pics Of Her Fully Dressed And Half Naked Lol She Probly Had 10 More Day 2 Go
SDC12567.JPG

SDC12574.JPG

Latest posts

Back