Hunt for Dank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang bro..........u gonna smoke all that dank? save it for the years to come? maybe if the world ends in Dec youll be the only hippie with lbs of dank i bet!!:D :)

how crucial is the lacto and yeast? do u do it to every pot every run? you think the yellow/purpling i have, is from the lack of lime in the bottom mix? PH? they seem to be struggling now for sure...not as bad as last run...but same thing is happening........?

thx

12 in 1 went to flower yesterday. Will get some pics up. Hmmm. I am gonna guess any yellowing or struggling would suggest they burned thru the mix and already uptaked all the nutrients that are readily available and broken down into food form. Did you top dress w/lime? Its not a horrible idea to keep a bottled nutrient around in case something pops up in flower. Some strains are just food pigs. Any yellowing is a sure sign they sucked up all the nitrogen for sure. The ones I have pictured had about 75% hot mix, 4 per container. Give them a dose of some liquid nutes until you get things dialed in maybe.

PS. The yeast and lacto were kinda just random with me. Truth be told. I have not had one def in a couple years. So I just kept adding water and sugar only. That was it.

Ok well now I'm thinking it's the promix hp....the extra perlite is taking up the 20% more nutes I need!! I flipped the wifi the day it was planted in the mix and it's fine...so I'll add more to the pots next run....I'm flipping the other room tonight to be on the safe side....been In the mix 3 weeks now...!!!!

Ill also use the plain bx next time too! idk why i used the hp...im sure its part of it.....uber fluffy.....i need more soil in each pot!

ok well i flipped the veg room tonight...they been in the pots 4 weeks today.......going 9....4 ladies ea....i know i put about 5 gal in each, man...i didnt realize you were doing 75%....makes sense though....more the merrier!

i hope i didnt veg to long....what about topdressing with hot!

Pics are labeled :)

IMG_2177.JPG

IMG_2178.JPG

IMG_2180.JPG

IMG_2196.JPG

IMG_2198.JPG

VERY nice chef. The PWxBM is looking awesome. BPOTM IMHO. Stay safe. :)

Beautiful flowers, chef! That PWxBM is looking pretty sweet! Nice cross

i keep asking sow when those beans are coming back and they never know...bummer! i want that BB too!!

i do know the dutch passion BB is also down right filthy dank too though...i might get a few packs of those and find the 00' winner pheno...i smoked it...soooo bomb!! went to the dam that yr!

BPOTM for sure..........hands down! BB or PW X BM! either one is awesome!

awesome grows nc!:cool:

was just telling duck how i did some organic grows using just humboldt roots, l. bacillus, and strawberry tea, and others with l. bacillus, and wine yeast...;)

do you do a peiod at finish of just straight water? not a flush persay, but just plain ol water? i know organics does not need to be flushed, and i never do it, but i'm seeing how dark green you're pw/bm is, and wondering is that from you're hot mix, or from using N during flower?

i must have missed what the inferno haze is? looks killer...very nice show!:)

Irish said:
awesome grows nc!:cool:

was just telling duck how i did some organic grows using just humboldt roots, l. bacillus, and strawberry tea, and others with l. bacillus, and wine yeast...;)

do you do a peiod at finish of just straight water? not a flush persay, but just plain ol water? i know organics does not need to be flushed, and i never do it, but i'm seeing how dark green you're pw/bm is, and wondering is that from you're hot mix, or from using N during flower?

i must have missed what the inferno haze is? looks killer...very nice show!:)

Just straight tap water, regular waterings up until harvest. Its the soybean meal. Burns so hot for so long. After harvest and the soil is banged off the root mass. The cuttings that get placed into the used soil, lush up in 24hrs, even a really unhealthy cutting. This run is the same soil from the original soil from the original SOW BB from early 2010.

Inferno Haze= Fire OG Kush x Afghan Haze

Kushluvr said:
i keep asking sow when those beans are coming back and they never know...bummer! i want that BB too!!

i do know the dutch passion BB is also down right filthy dank too though...i might get a few packs of those and find the 00' winner pheno...i smoked it...soooo bomb!! went to the dam that yr!

Never had much luck with DP anything. Think I tried 3 strains and none of any females were keepers.

nouvellechef said:
Just straight tap water, regular waterings up until harvest. Its the soybean meal. Burns so hot for so long. After harvest and the soil is banged off the root mass. The cuttings that get placed into the used soil, lush up in 24hrs, even a really unhealthy cutting. This run is the same soil from the original soil from the original SOW BB from early 2010.

Inferno Haze= Fire OG Kush x Afghan Haze

Never had much luck with DP anything. Think I tried 3 strains and none of any females were keepers.

hmmmm..interesting.......i popped a pack back in 01' after i got back and found a keeper......i think ill buy a pack soon and give it a shot again....its bomb! no doubt!:D

Latest posts

Back