16 oz. Cup Grows

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:bump:
MG soil pitched me a little bit of a fit, but got it fixed.
added a few more seeds, haha so much for the 2 plant rule for me.
Got another seed in a 1" clay pot, will post pics of that too l8r in a different thread. Have to see if I can do it....HGB's just amazed me so gotta try it.

top update.jpg

update.jpg

Wassupp Guys...:)

Jus come back off vacation....:(

An both my lil darlin's are still staring at the sun......

Electro looks a bit puny .......

Gonna think about changing the charge......?

It hasnt been real sunny here for a while though........ an as I said ...........I'm using natural light for this grow............

P8297234.JPG

K, dammnitt. I'm in. One bean, Southern Lights. 16 0z cup. Same set-up as my Big Red grow. ( pics at my journal ) Flouro: start to finish. FF Ocean Forest. Pics once she breks soil. She popped this am; 29 AUG07.....
Good Luck ,ALL.......

Well one got the axe yest. Turned out male. The last and remaining NL is a female. Rest are taking there time.
Prolly gonna transplant the last NL I have (no more NL beans :( ) and reveg her after flower. If she's worth it. (she stretched the most)

Well having fun with this mirco grow...the lil plants are bagseed started on 12/12. funky stretchy things. Don't think I'll do that again. I'll stick with a shorter veg period.

Hows everyone elses coming along?

IMG_1995.JPG

IMG_1997.JPG

Everything is looking great Mutt. Like i say any harvest is better than no harvest. Crap man if you can average 7 grams per plant you would be set until next harvest. ;) Gonna send ya a PM so answer it. :hubba:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Crap man if you can average 7 grams per plant you would be set until next harvest. ;)
Wet maybe :p

Looking great Mutt......:D

Wish I knew how you get 'em to grow so short......

Is it the strain....ouch!...

Or is it the low lighting...?

Either way ....you got a nice grow on there.

I seem to recall you want to grow your main crop small.......

Don't seem like you'll have any probs.....:cool2:

Another update on mine........now 6 weeks since ground zero.....slow but sure...

First time for me using natural light........

Think I prefer it indoors where I am the 'GOD'.....:holysheep:

P9057252.JPG

I topped em early. Low lighting? might not be a HID, but got 4500 lumens per square foot. Gonna add another biggie (3600 lumens=total of 10800 lumens in 2 sq.ft. ) in today.
Haven't been top feeding, just fill up a pan with 1/8 str. bloom ferts for right now to see how they respond. pre-fert soil. they soak up what they need. then outa the pan back into the cab.
2 strains in there (excluding the bagseed)
(1) Nirvana NL
rest Juicy Fruit x Champagne

Yer Mutt......
I agree totally with the bottom feeding....

overwater these little girls and you can forget it......:)

That lighting your adding sure will kick 'em into some sorta response....

you still got the electrical charge in the soil?

well out of 6 seeds 5 are female. :clap:
I transplanted all but 2 into bigger pots.
NL showed the first she is staying in the 16 oz. cup along with 1 of the JFxCh. So here is a couple of crappy pics of her. (my cam is not great at close ups.) :eek:

IMG_2006.JPG

IMG_2007.JPG

excellent work boys, keep it up. and HGB, how long till the next one starts?

Figure time for me to take a pic or two.
NL in the 16 oz. is on life support. but budding pretty good.
I took some pics of the tops. lower leaves are yellowing I tried boosting the "N" up a little to see if it halt progress of the yellowing.

IMG_2014.JPG

IMG_2015.JPG

IMG_2016.JPG

Looking great Mutt. Hey man by the time our Papaya finished she was yellow and red. :D

Very nice Mutt. Can't wait to see how she turns out

Mutt said:
you still got the electrical charge in the soil?

Sure have Mutt....I backed it down a little to 15 mins in any one hour....and she seems to be doing fine....:holysheep:

I got these plants outside covered with plastic sheet....

an as yet I dont know thier sex...so....

I figure I aint going to really upset everything right now........

I'l probably start playing with the voltages again when I see bud.....:watchplant:

Here's my cups! There are like 15 days old, some are slower growers, but then again I started the far right row 15 weeks ago or so, and been starting another row each week. I'm going to play around with flowering them in different stages as they get older.

But my pics ! They were getting nute burned from the MG soil for a while but most seem to be adjusting better now.

day 15 cups.jpg

day 15.1.jpg

day 15..jpg

Hey TBG can i jump into this or is it too late??? i can keep a couple that are in 16oz cups in my room now:D let me know ok peace
Great cups everyone:D

Mutt said:
(my cam is not great at close ups.) :eek:

Look on the camera, most digitals have a close up mode, the icon is usually a little flower (appropriately enough). You turn that on and some digital magic stuff happens and you get clear closeups. Not that yours are that bad, the first one has good detail. Nice looking plants!

Here is a useful little link about it, but generic. Your camera manual should tell you about yours in better detail, I would hope :)

http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/hp_digital_photography/article/0,2033,DIY_13956_4158061,00.html

Yes, I know, I pick the wierdest little things to focus on in these threads :)

Latest posts

Back