16 oz. Cup Grows

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear the bad news about your Stoney's.

I've got bad news too......

My seeds are not germing for this grow. I am getting NL seeds, but have not arrived yet. So at this point, I am out also.......:bolt:

Show us your balls!
We'll make hash, hash, hash out of them all!:D

Sorry to hear about the TBG and PB. my plants are on there 5th day of flower(no sign of sex yet)..but i will def post pic later today...Good growing guys...i hope im not the only one left growing

thought I'd post a pic up.
2 on left NL
4 on right Juicy Fruit X Champagne
Took care of the stretch and added dirt.(see second pic for what i did 1 week later) Some of the seed shells needed a lil help.:doh:
(3) 23W CFL's but getting (2) 55W 5500K @ 3600 lumens a peice end of this week. So by friday 4500+ lumens per sq. I will clone em and flower the seeds keeping the clones as moms. So they will remain in the 16oz. cups per the rules of the thread. Will post another pic at each stage. (sprout, seedling, veg, flower, and harvest) So about every 3 weeks.

IMG_1953.JPG

IMG_1958.JPG

Hey Mutt i see babies and may i say they are looking great. :aok: Mucho GREEN MOJO your way brother. ;)

just another shot couple days later....couple of em are pretty vigorous. :D not bad for 10 days since the bean cracked. NL is a lil deformed tho....sorta wierd.:eek: but growin fine.:D

Picture 001.jpg

Looking goo Mutt;). Sorry to hear about your babies TBG, thats part of the game. Every White Rhino I start turns male on me...i'm thinking the strain doesn't like me:(.

growing good but no sign of sex...on 1212 with natural an CFL;s

DSC00564.jpg

DSC00562.jpg

AWWW crap....just re-read the rules..ONLY TWO...well i'm four over and am NOT killing them :p
Sorry...just thought its had to be from seed in a 16 oz. cup. no clones.
Sorry guys.

well thought I'd bump this thread with a pic...been a lil slow.
lower growth yellowed on two...but seems to be a quirk. I'll keep an eye out tho....outa practice... :p
1st day of week three. if you notice the bottom middle NL...told ya deformed leaves. lol

Picture 007.jpg

I think my NL plant is dying..yellow leafs and looks rootbount..what can i do to help its chances?

DSC00582.jpg

DSC00581.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

try bottom feeding it. just put a tray of water under it. will help with its thirst. ;)
Also a good flush to get rid of the excess salts will help too.

man she died...i waled outside and saw all the leafs down and looked like it burned to death,,,ill post pic in the ,mornin

Capone said:
man she died...i waled outside and saw all the leafs down and looked like it burned to death,,,ill post pic in the ,mornin

my condolances man.

Capone said:
Sorry to hear that, looks like my plant is headed in the same direction. Top leaves are green, but all the lower leaves are yellow. Drainage cup is full of roots, so I put a lil water in it hoping it helps a lil. Any suggestions on what I can do to try and bring her back? Will try to post pics tomorrow.

Thanks mutt and calio...maybe better luck next time... as far as help with the 16oz grows...i cant really say much seeing that im 0 for 1 in this game..

CaLiO said:
Sorry to hear that, looks like my plant is headed in the same direction. Top leaves are green, but all the lower leaves are yellow. Drainage cup is full of roots, so I put a lil water in it hoping it helps a lil. Any suggestions on what I can do to try and bring her back? Will try to post pics tomorrow.

If you have the guts...you can trim the roots.
LINK
I'll be doing it prior to flower myself.
Also good after the trim to rinse the roots off well and then stick it in the new soil. ;)

Really doesn't seem like to much of choice at this point. Gotta do something Quick or this lil lady is a goner

Sorry to say it, but both of my 16 oz. cup grows died. They were both about 4 to 5 inches tall, then it was down hill from there. I guess i can try again another time.

Latest posts

Back