16 oz. Cup Grows

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem to go ahead and start. Join in.

Sticky is right. Fill up a 16 oz. cup with some dirt plant a seed and get it going. ;)

TBG how is the end of this contest going to end? Are we going to set a deadline?

Nope no deadline. Your plants finish when they finish. ;)
Draston said:
TBG how is the end of this contest going to end? Are we going to set a deadline?

My 2 AK's have hit the surface......aww...aint they cute....:heart:

Im starting the current today.....:)

But for the time when the plant is active..ie. the day. It will be switched off in the evening....

Ive set this thing at 3V should be about 300mA........

Plants grow quicker and more responsive during thunderstorms....mainly due to the static electricity build up in the air....much the same way that animals know when a storm is approaching....static electricity is mean stuff to play with ,but some experiments have been made to show an almost 35% increase in yield....
so the idea is ......
will a plant respond to electric current?...
The current in the soil should...(I hope)....make more nitrogen available for the roots, also stimulating the roots so that they may take up more nutrients than a regular plant hence producing a bigger plant with bigger buds....:hubba: :aok:

Thats my theory......

P7277120.JPG

Whats up everyone. Well here we are 19 days after breaking ground and the little Stoneybuds are growing fast and furious. :p They will be tossed into flower in 2 days. ;) Here are a few pics.

100_9184.jpg

100_9185.jpg

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up everyone. Well here we are 19 days after breaking ground and the little Stoneybuds are growing fast and furious. :p They will be tossed into flower in 2 days. ;) Here are a few pics.
:holysheep: holy cow those ladies are looking great TBG u made some great looking babies there brother i will be keeping an eye on those puppies:hubba: always look forward to your grows:D

imsoborednow said:
My 2 AK's have hit the surface......aww...aint they cute....:heart:

Im starting the current today.....:)

But for the time when the plant is active..ie. the day. It will be switched off in the evening....

Ive set this thing at 3V should be about 300mA........

Plants grow quicker and more responsive during thunderstorms....mainly due to the static electricity build up in the air....much the same way that animals know when a storm is approaching....static electricity is mean stuff to play with ,but some experiments have been made to show an almost 35% increase in yield....
so the idea is ......
will a plant respond to electric current?...
The current in the soil should...(I hope)....make more nitrogen available for the roots, also stimulating the roots so that they may take up more nutrients than a regular plant hence producing a bigger plant with bigger buds....:hubba: :aok:

Thats my theory......
:holysheep: Are u shocking them?:eek: gotta say i never heard of this so this will be interesting to watch good luck :hubba:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:

What litghts r u using?
for 19 days it sure looks good !!

Thanks mang. We are using two 65 watt Flourex lights for vegging then switch to 400 watt HPS for flower. ;)
Flyinghigh said:
What litghts r u using?
for 19 days it sure looks good !!

Is it ok to enter the contest, even if i have no way to put pics up? I already started and I could post my progress maybe if it is ok.

That's fine. ;)
KBA in CT said:
Is it ok to enter the contest, even if i have no way to put pics up? I already started and I could post my progress maybe if it is ok.

my plants are NL strain, does anyone have any prior experience growing the strain..if so...details...is it a compact grow? yield? any and all info appreciated

thanks..congrats..i was looking for a couchlock high

Great for insomnia/anxiety. Stuff knocked my butt out cold.

Mutt said:
Great for insomnia/anxiety. Stuff knocked my butt out cold.
Can't wait for my seeds to arrive, so I can get started on experiencing ths 1st hand

Lightning not where it needs to be yet, but plan to have that taken care of this weekend. planning to pick up at least a 150w hps for flowering and get a nice cfl setup for veg. Doing decent for a 4ft floro and 2 27w cfl's that I am using for now I guess.
Any suggestion's on where to get a nice hps between 150 and 400w for a reasonable price?

CaLiO said:
Lightning not where it needs to be yet, but plan to have that taken care of this weekend. planning to pick up at least a 150w hps for flowering and get a nice cfl setup for veg. Doing decent for a 4ft floro and 2 27w cfl's that I am using for now I guess.
Any suggestion's on where to get a nice hps between 150 and 400w for a reasonable price?

www.htgsupply.com

Latest posts

Back