16 oz. Cup Grows

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats up everyone. Well because we really have no room i took two Stoneybud plants we had already started and were gonna use them. No big deal i guess it just puts us a bit ahead of everyone else. :p Anywho here they are 12 days after breaking ground. These babies are growing fast and big. :hubba: Gonna put them into flower at 3 weeks old. ;)

100_9151.jpg

Those are some nice looking plants. Didn't know growing in a cup would be any different, guess I got some more reading to do. Anyway recently moved from Cali to alabama and am sick of the awful grass down here. I planted some seeds from some of the local reggie we have here for some practice. I ordered some northern light seeds for once I get a lil more experienced and setup and was wondering if this is an ok strain for someone starting out.P.S. this site is great and has been a wealth of information

Dang, TBG. Very nice. I'm ashamed to post pictures of mine now. lol.

Come on man. What you have to remember is these babies are 12 days old. Well 13 days old today. ;) Were ahead of everyone else i imagine. Post them pics up guys and gals it's time for some updates.
TheStickyIcky said:
Dang, TBG. Very nice. I'm ashamed to post pictures of mine now. lol.

just checked the afghans, and they doin ok. not as big as yours TBG, but still coming along :) 1 of them is very stretched, about 4 inches long before the leaves start. all in all, its good.

85C

(no pics sorry)

I have to ask. What is the average some one get out of a grow like this? And also what is the max one can get?

Not much man. Last time we did the 16 oz. cup grow we got about 5 1/2 to 6 grams dry bud. If i'm not mistaken another member on here got about 1/2 oz. or 14 grams. This kinda grow is just for fun anyway. ;)
Roots Dog said:
I have to ask. What is the average some one get out of a grow like this? And also what is the max one can get?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Not much man. Last time we did the 16 oz. cup grow we got about 5 1/2 to 6 grams dry bud. If i'm not mistaken another member on here got about 1/2 oz. or 14 grams. This kinda grow is just for fun anyway. ;)

Thanks for the feedback.:D But Damn that sucks. I guess it just for fun.

here are my babies again at 5 days old. They are outside and soakin' up good ole sun rays :).

Photo0014.jpg

Photo0015.jpg

strain didn't smoke to good, so I'm not expecting much. More than likely an outdoor strain but oh well just getting some practice out it until I get my seeds

Heres the little girl at thirteen days old. Been on 12/12 since day one so there is a little bit of stretch but not bad at all.

IM000155.JPG

I think I might top mine to just see what it does and get used to it for my next grow. How long do you all think I should wait?

Yup i would give them sometime to grow before topping. If everything goes right and they are growing good you should be able to top around week 3 or 4. Why don't you just tie them down instead of topping?
Draston said:
I think I might top mine to just see what it does and get used to it for my next grow. How long do you all think I should wait?

mine is like just breaking through the soil..ill post pic later along with my Grow journal..nice guys

Capone said:
mine is like just breaking through the soil..ill post pic later along with my Grow journal..nice guys

thats what this thread is for.... Post updates for this contest in this thread... :p

Here you go!!! day 4
Again was this a no nute grow?

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

You can give them anything you want as long as it's growing in soil and a 16 oz. cup. ;)
Capone said:
Here you go!!! day 4
Again was this a no nute grow?

damn it, i love a challenge. lol to bad i missed the starting date

Latest posts

Back