16 oz. Cup Grows

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks THCPez
I monkeyed around with the camera...I am great with computers but horrible with cell phones and cameras :eek:

I fixed the "n" situation....hopefully i can keep em alive long enough.

IMG_2036.JPG

IMG_2029.JPG

IMG_2032.JPG

IMG_2037.JPG

This weeks pics. Gettin a lil raggity. They are rootbound BAD. :p They got about 5 more weeks to go. :eek:

IMG_2039.JPG

IMG_2040.JPG

IMG_2041.JPG

IMG_2042.JPG

Loooking good Mutt. By the time they are done you won't have any fan leaves left on them ladies. ;)

hehehe, you ain't lyin about them fan leaves TBG. I feel a little guilty having them this bad off. :eek: Like the feeling when I eat veal. LOL

IMG_2055.JPG

IMG_2056.JPG

IMG_2057.JPG

Damn Mutt looks like your the only one left this time around. The little ladies are looking good. Are ya still feeding them 2 times a day? Any nutes yet?

Damn Sticky i missed this post. :eek: Sorry about that mang. Yes you can start one up whenever ya want. ;)
Sticky_Budz said:
Hey TBG can i jump into this or is it too late??? i can keep a couple that are in 16oz cups in my room now:D let me know ok peace
Great cups everyone:D

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Damn Mutt looks like your the only one left this time around. The little ladies are looking good. Are ya still feeding them 2 times a day? Any nutes yet?

I fert every other day using maxi-bloom and water 2x a day. morning bottom feed let it soak for a lil while. Then top feed 1/2 what I do in the AM from the top. But today is flush day. :( Prolly won't water for a day or until they sag....which ever comes first.

Hey Mutt..your plants look great! I was just wondering how old they were when you topped them?

Week 3 topped...week 4 switched to flower to keep em short....had limited space and didn't want to LST. LST keeps ht. down but grows wide. Need short and compact this grow.
I do not recommend this, I broke my own rule. NO stress week 3. but it worked out this time. Still looking every mornin for bananas.

This is not fair lol. Next year I hope to buy a small lighting system. The weather here in the UK does not allow for growing right now. I'll be sure to join in next year. Following your progress and learning the skills I wil require is top.
Peace
Artfan.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Damn Mutt looks like your the only one left this time around.

Hey Guys....dont dismiss me already.....:cry:

When is the next one of these?
I want in. Please send a PM next time one of these gets started, someone?

Guess I better give you an update seeing hows im dead....:)

Well nothing much....!!!

The plants aint grown much.......an I'm below the 12/12 outdoors now...

So I changed a few things...

Just dragged my two plants in for a bit of a holiday....

alla Costa-del-floweroom....:rofl:

Electro (on the right) is still gettin 300mv for 15 mins every hour of daylight....

I think they are both fems, though this will soon sort them out.....

Its been 9 weeks and 3 days since they hit the surface...

I figure I gotta induce flowering now ....it may even be too late ....we shall see..........

I'll post when I can confirm sex

....You know I would have done this earlier but I had One Hell of a sativa in my way......
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=156530#post156530

Laters...............:cool:

Aint fed them yet .....figure Ill start soon.....

PA017279.JPG

Well some news.
MY NL 16 oz. cup had to be chopped early. It was closer to being done than the JFxCh. The untopped one was getting burnt on the lights so I had to do a lil bending which meant one 16 oz. cup had to go. I would rather work on the better yeilders than this one any way.
I'll post some pics. l8r today. I think I got about a whole whopping 1 gram outa it HAHAHAHA

A bud shot of the remaining 16 oz. cup.
and harvest pic of the NL I had to chop early. WAY too early. :( But it'll catch me a buzz. so all is :cool:

IMG_2077.JPG

IMG_2070.JPG

IMG_2069.JPG

That is a little bud.........The JFxCH looks healthy. Enjoy your little buzzzz.

PB:)

Yeah PB that lil thing still needed 3 more weeks at least. :p
but the other plants were much healthier than that one...so the choice was easy. LOL

Here's a pic of a 16oz that i completely abandoned with exception of watering everyonce in a while. No nutes. Daylight only. Just sits outside. Its in poor shape as you can tell. Not a fan leaf left :eek:
this is one starved/tortured plant.

I am going to attempt to revive her a bit and leave her out a month or so more. these small grows require constant attention.

16oz.jpg

16oz2.jpg

16oz3.jpg

Latest posts

Back